MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2001, 03:18 AM   #1
smokedchevy
Registered Member

Post Picked up a new toy!!

Well, I just bought a 65 Falcon with a straight axle front-end. It has a 11.5CR 289 with 289 heads, a solid lifter cam and an edelbrock cross-ram manifold with two 600 holleys on it. It has a factory 4spd with a 9inch rearend housing 5:18 gears. This thing looks mean. I'm going to try and get you guys some pics of it. Any of you into nostalgia racing? Every thing is original. The distributor has a rotor with two ends on it because it fires on two coils. Even the battery is 30 years old. The fire extinguisher inside has a date of 1971 on it and the price tag is there at a solid $1.99!! It has old Lions Drag strip stickers in the trunk. It's really cool.

------------------
92 GT, 4:10 gears, centerforce clutch, 6# powerdyne blower, bbk h-pipe, flowmasters
smokedchevy is offline   Reply With Quote