MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-07-2004, 09:26 AM   #1
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Default Hit and Run on my Bronco...pics...

Here's the story. It was about 415 a.m. and I was getting ready for bed. Just as I'm about to lay down for the night. I heard a lot crash, more of a crapmle of metal, and then my alarm go off. I knew right off the bat it was my truck, because I know my alarm. So I threw on a pair of shorts and walked outside as fast as I could so that I could see the vehicale.

I get out there, barefoot and no shirt, in 41 deg weather, and see a Red '98 or so Dodge pickup rammed into the side of my bronco. Then the backup lights come on, so I start yelling at him and run at the truck, try to open the door, but go fiqure, it's looked. Well, he rolls down the window and a huge wiff of Jack and vodka come screaming out. I almost gaged at the fumes. The truck is still running, so I reach in and turn it off and try to pull out the keys, damn dodge key locks, won't u know that it wouldn't come out. I keep trying to pull out the key while talking to them. They couldn't even talk back they were so drunk, it was like 1 word, pause, another, pause, and so forth.

It was two mexicans that were in there. The driver was a skinny, looked to be a short guy, and the passenger was a larger, almost fat guy, looked just like the guy from men in black when the alien was riding in the van and they took him out and had to shoot him. The long curly haired mexican. Anyways...

Now both of them are trying to get my hands off of the keys, and this was my left hand with my bad finger, so I couldn't grab the key enough to yank off the others. Still talking to them, trying not to gag, they r now talking about moving the truck out of the. I was trying my best to convince them that it would be a bad idea to move the truck anywhere.

Then they say that they want to drive the truck to a friends house just down the street. I again told them that it would be a bad idea, that would be considered a hit & run.

They kept fighting my for the keys and it was hurting my finger more and more, so finally I let go, walked behind the truck, got the plate #, and went in to call the cops.

As I was walking in, I heard the truck start up, and screem away. I then called the cops and told them I just had a Hit & Run.

The cops showed up, drove around trying to find him, with no luck, but they did have an address from the plate #'s I gave them. They will give me a call sometime today letting me know what they found out.

Body damage isn't too bad, can be repaired, but the front axle is all fucked up. The drivers side is pushed forward, and the pas side is pushed back. From the pics u can see it is sitting about a foot up on the curb, almost 2 feet from where it was sitting.

I left the pics full size because i wanted all the detail to show.

Get ready to be sick.

Hit and Run Pics
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 01:56 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Default Re: Hit and Run on my Bronco...pics...

Should be legal to have killed them. All I can say is that I hope they have insurance.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 05:51 PM   #3
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Default Re: Hit and Run on my Bronco...pics...

Yea, I do, but they didn't find him so this is going to suck.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote