MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hello Everyone..Been a while. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=33358)

Mercury 01-23-2003 03:20 AM

Hello Everyone..Been a while.

Hello everyone.

Not sure what familiar faces still frequent this site, havent really checked Mustang Works out in a while. Just thought I'd take the free moment I have to say hello to everyone.

Been a long long while. Gesh. Been pretty busy with Work, Cars, and women. For those of you who remember me, and miss my stories, I got a few good ones to post when I get the chance. :D

Everything from having my fly down in court, infront of the Judge...To falling in the mens bathroom and ending up half in the urinal. Just wish I had more free time that this...Oh well.

Miss you all guys. Had alot of fun here.

Well guess I should get going again, just thought I'd swing in and say hi.

Crazy Horse GT 01-23-2003 04:17 AM

sup merc man, miss those story's from you man, pm me, or odie wanna give you the latest up date, odie would be really happy to hear from you, me too, i dont wanna discuss it much here, holler at a brotha.or odie. got some thing's to tell ya, l8ter man. ;) :D :D :D :D :)

lx mike 01-23-2003 06:56 AM

WOW look who feel out of the sky!! what escapades have you been up to know?? i know you must have asome good ones as only you can tell them!!

Coupe Devil 01-23-2003 10:14 AM

DUDE, Where ya been.. Startin to think that one of these ladies got the best of ya.. Glad your back. Cant wait to hear what crazy antics the Merc man has in store for us in this episode.

Welcome back Bud
Bradley

Mercury 01-23-2003 01:12 PM

Well, it was almost the ladys that got me once or twice. One of them tried to run me over with there car a while back.....Long while back...To make things worse, I even tried hooking back up with her not to long ago..Call me a glutton for punishment...Or stupid.:D

Havent been in many races at all. I'm busy seceretly horrding and colleting a mound of performance parts for my Mustangs...Waiting for the right moment to unleash them...But at the moment there just sitting in my room, and storage area doing absolutley no good to me or my cars at the moment.

Have also been extremely busy trying to stumble onto Mrs Right. Instead I stumble onto Mrs F-ed up who wants me for some odd kind of Vodoo Ritual, or Mrs I want to cheat on my husband (I want no part of), or Mrs I'm not actually 23...More like 15.....Argh....:mad:

Fox Body 01-23-2003 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mercury
Well, it was almost the ladys that got me once or twice. One of them tried to run me over with there car a while back.....Long while back...To make things worse, I even tried hooking back up with her not to long ago..Call me a glutton for punishment...Or stupid.:D

Havent been in many races at all. I'm busy seceretly horrding and colleting a mound of performance parts for my Mustangs...Waiting for the right moment to unleash them...But at the moment there just sitting in my room, and storage area doing absolutley no good to me or my cars at the moment.

Have also been extremely busy trying to stumble onto Mrs Right. Instead I stumble onto Mrs F-ed up who wants me for some odd kind of Vodoo Ritual, or Mrs I want to cheat on my husband (I want no part of), or Mrs I'm not actually 23...More like 15.....Argh....:mad:

ROFL HA HA HA. :D

Mercury, whassup man. Hope you been surviving... I know how it is to collect a performance part or two, yet ,while it's not on the car, it does the car's performance no good :D Well, you'll get those moments that when you get just barely beat in a race, you'll find yourself vainly saying something like "Well, if I had the *insert performance mod that is collecting dust in your room HERE* I would've beat you!" :D

srv1 01-23-2003 07:52 PM

Re: Hello Everyone..Been a while.

Quote:

Everything from having my fly down in court, infront of the Judge...To falling in the mens bathroom and ending up half in the urinal. Just wish I had more free time that this...Oh well.

Whats wrong with you?:confused: :confused:

Nice to see you back!:D

MidNiteBlu 5.0 01-23-2003 09:28 PM

Welcome back man :) Good to see ya and hear about your as usual hilarious stories.

I cant wait to hear about em :D

induction 01-24-2003 09:34 AM

ROFLMAO!!

Please tell us more about the VooDoo part!!!
BTW.... Welcome back we miss ya!

mustangman65_79 01-24-2003 02:45 PM

Quote:

U know, u get all the fun in life, At least the women u date make good stories, I just get the "well I'll date u till I find another guy three days later" women. Or as we call aroung here, "Dorm hoes"!

joe4speed 01-24-2003 04:29 PM

Welcome back man! :)

1969Mach1 01-24-2003 05:48 PM

Nice to see you back bud... there is still alot of the orignals around.... the board has been moving pretty slow lately, or so it seems to me... but I'm sure we'll all be glad to listen to your stories. lol :D I think you told us about the falling in the Urinal one just before ya disapeared. But it's great to have you back...

Take it easy bud,
§am.