MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-21-2002, 06:09 PM   #41
jj_jonathon
Trisket

ok...well in small doses, nearly anything isnt that bad... but im thinking more of ontario than canada in general...i shoulda said ontario...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 07:45 PM   #42
digital3.3

Quote:
Originally posted by jj_jonathon
ok...well in small doses, nearly anything isnt that bad... but im thinking more of ontario than canada in general...i shoulda said ontario...
sorry dude i guess i shouldn't have pretty much jumped down your throat. yeah i gotta agree with ya too much of anything is bad.
Old 11-21-2002, 08:47 PM   #43
musrcng
Registered Member

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to say that this is the stuff that makes me proud. I am in the Air Force and have served in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Korea, and I am know in Germany. This is what I give so much for the right to have different opinions. I frequent a couple other sights and dont see this kind of communication. I own a Mini and the pages I go to they all seem to agree to avoid argument. Thank you for reminding me why I do what I do. I do want to say that I think some of this is petty. I leave my family for ninety days at a time to go live in a sand box and then had to come home to find out I was leaving for a year to go to Korea. I know I signed on the dotted line and I dont complain about it, but I am tired of hearing how terrible life is. I came home to a son that was two months old and didnt know who I am. I worked my *** off to make sure my aircraft didnt miss one mission after 9-11. I worked 18 hours on thanksgivings day and got 5 minutes to eat some cold turkey and stuffing. And through all this I am just happy to have my wife, my boys, and my mustang.
musrcng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 08:50 PM   #44
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by musrcng
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to say that this is the stuff that makes me proud. I am in the Air Force and have served in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Korea, and I am know in Germany. This is what I give so much for the right to have different opinions. I frequent a couple other sights and dont see this kind of communication. I own a Mini and the pages I go to they all seem to agree to avoid argument. Thank you for reminding me why I do what I do. I do want to say that I think some of this is petty. I leave my family for ninety days at a time to go live in a sand box and then had to come home to find out I was leaving for a year to go to Korea. I know I signed on the dotted line and I dont complain about it, but I am tired of hearing how terrible life is. I came home to a son that was two months old and didnt know who I am. I worked my *** off to make sure my aircraft didnt miss one mission after 9-11. I worked 18 hours on thanksgivings day and got 5 minutes to eat some cold turkey and stuffing. And through all this I am just happy to have my wife, my boys, and my mustang.
Thank us? Thank you!...seriously. I think what you do for our country is just as incredible as the cause. Thank you.

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 08:53 PM   #45
musrcng
Registered Member

Sorry typo there my son was two months old when I went to Korea. My wife loves me she really does
musrcng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:54 AM   #46
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Yeah man stop thinkaing us. it should be us thanking all you guys in the military.

PS dont listen to those liberals....
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 06:20 AM   #47
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Politics 101

Quote:
Originally posted by digital3.3
really huh, right now in BC both the unions and the business's have gotten to together and are working together to help put a end to this rediculous softwood timber war that is ruining towns across BC (its the 3 or 4th time this softwood arguement has happened and everytime the courts have ruled in our favor and people here are getting pissed off). the unions here have helped alot of families through some really tough times. here in my town the union is even working with the municipality and the business's to help create jobs and business oppertunities because that is the important thing now. now i'm neither pro-union or anti-union, but you gotta have both to keep the other in check, and if you don't like that view then too bad.
That because the NDP screwed that province so hard for 10 years that just about every business has either gone belly up or moved to Alberta.

The Union HAS to work with the families because when people don't work they don't pay union dues. IMO BC has the worst unions of them all! I speak from some experience as I was born in Cranbrook and lived in Nelson, Stewart, Tumbler Ridge, Peach Land, TumblerRidge, Kimberley, Campbell River, Westbank and Kelowna. My family has always been either in Mining or Forestry. Unions served there purpose. And sometimes there good to have around to remind stupid company's how important people are to business. However, younger business leaders (myself included) and GOOD business leaders have different values and make unions useless.

Although I'm glad they're help out in BC, you guys need it right now (Dam NDP )

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote