MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-04-2002, 01:59 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Talking Pretty Good weekend for me! Intimadated WS-6, Parts, Happiness.

Hello everyone. I havent been posting as frequently as I used to. Work has been very intense due to having to cut back on my employees (I hate Corp Cut backs like that ). And I've been getting home rather late and been really exhuasted. Plus I've been emotionally drained for several reasons.

Well, since me and Marya were reunited, things took off, and are looking very good. (Thanks all of you for your concern and support). Saturday me and Tim C put my March Ram Air on( took a little "Modifying" to the front bumper), and went over my friend the Groper's house and we all washed, detailed, and Zaino'ed Marya's WS-6.

We had fun, it was hillarouis. Me and her were beating up on one another, and picking on one anothers cars. Jokingly of course. She calls my car the "Tangerine". We were standing there talking when she remembered something she had in her car, she turned around and walked right into the Beam in the car port. Ouch..I heard this loud Thud and saw her kinda stumble. I went into action incase she fell back. I asked if she was okay, but couldnt help but laugh. I walked into a bush earlier because I was to busy looking at her, and about flipped over it.

She let me drive the WS-6 and told me that once I got on it I would have to buy one. So, I took it for a spin. Man that hydraulic clutch feels alot diffrent than the Cable set up I'm used to. Its harder to drive, and seems somewhat tempermental.

Marya told me to run her on up, I asked her twice to just confirm she was giving me permission to flog her car (I can Flog a car now..I tell ya.) So I punched the gas and........and.......this is unbiased now, and my honest impression...but that thing didnt move like I expected it to. Thats the first time I got down on it. My stang felt to have much more throttle response and bottom end grunt. THe shifter is nice, feels very smooth and positive. Would take some getting use to.

After we finished waxing her car, we all went to Super Wal-Mart in our cars. Of course I led, and I drove like a maniac. We bought some groceries and then all split up to go home and shower and get ready.

We met back at the parking lot and hung out for a while, then we went to her house for dinner, and just sat around and BS'd. It was fun as hell. Theres no doubt about it, I have no doubt, she likes me. I think alot. There is much happiness in Mercuryville.

Not to brag, but I had them laughing so hard with my Misadventures, everything from teh prank call, to the time I thought I won a million smackers.

Oh, earlier during the week, Marya wanted to race me. She thought for sure she'd smoke me. Then after we got to Wal-Mart her tune changed, and when she met us out at the parking lot, her tune Really changed. She doesnt want to race anymore. I put on a few demonstrations on the way to Wal Mart earlier.

She also tried a little Cat and Mouse on the way back to her place, she couldnt pull on me at all, if Anything I pulled on her. Now where actually making plans to spend a good amount of time together. Were going to Smithfield (A big Shopping Plaze, Outlet Mall kinda thing....ITs huge...And boring for us guys) Saturday during the day and are going to spend most of the weekend in each others presence. COOL.

I'm taking it easy though, I'm not trying to get a big head about it. I'm happy as hell, if I could do back flips, I'd be doing them right now.

I know you all are probably bored of hearing about my Love Life, but I'm happy, things are looking really good, and I just needed to tell someone....

Thanks you all. I'm sure I'm leaving out stuff, and writing horribly but I'm still floating, and in a rush, almost time for work.

Last edited by Mercury; 02-04-2002 at 02:05 PM..
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 02:13 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Talking

do those flip's my little brother, im happy for you merc, great new's im glad to hear it mr tangarine,bwhahaha,jk really i am glad , ineed all the good news i can get these day's,they told me today that ol crazy is repairable-wwwwhhhooo , im going to try to see if they wont give me a 01 hood, since they owe me some factory defect,s like my air bag's not deploying ,humm -lawsuit, not really but i will let it go for the 01 hood with the SCOOP, happy for you bro , gotta go call more body shop's,cya

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 02:34 PM   #3
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Go merc man...go merc man...it's ya birthday..not really...go, go, go, go (haven't done that one in about 5 years)

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 02:48 PM   #4
Coupe Devil

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
Go merc man...go merc man...it's ya birthday..not really...go, go, go, go (haven't done that one in about 5 years)
Hey man thats funny. I remember junior high to. j/k/ Congrats on the hottie Merc. Sounds like shes really into you. Keep up the good work.

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 03:09 PM   #5
mustangdani55
Registered Member

You Go Boy!!!
So happy for ya. I want to say be careful..but what the heck..
GO FOR IT DUDE!!!
Old 02-04-2002, 04:15 PM   #6
VNAMUS in VA
Registered Member

Talking

Dude, it is truely a beautiful thing to hear you so happy....and you so don't bore us! Puh-lease
<-- Merc
Old 02-04-2002, 04:16 PM   #7
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Thumbs up AWRIIIGHT!

Merc:

Although we may miss the soap opera aspects of some of your posts about Marya, you know we're all happy for you and wish you well as things progress. Avoid obsessions and you'll be fine.

Besides, any guy that would spend a day off at a shopping mall just to be with his girl and because she wants to go there, well, that's real commitment - and I'm impressed.

Here I was thinking that that only us married guys did stuff like that.

Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 06:09 PM   #8
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Just keep showing those Gm girls that Mustangs are not always to be taken lightly!

Any girl that has a nice car like that is a KEEPER!

I love it when my wife talks about how much fun she has driving fast. They are quick to tell you that you can't mod your car, but at the same time they love the extra power.

Hope the Good times keep rolling!

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2002, 06:36 PM   #9
Mach 1
Registered Member

well Merc, your a funny guy, and laughter is the way to any womans heart. Enjoy her company, just dont get to "dependant" on her, or anybody else for that matter, you dont need to take another fall...
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 04:13 AM   #10
Mustanguy

Merc

Thats what I like to see, we all deserve to be happy in dis life,sometimes it takes time to reach that point,but when ya get there man does it feel great
Old 02-05-2002, 02:54 PM   #11
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: AWRIIIGHT!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
Merc:

Although we may miss the soap opera aspects of some of your posts about Marya, you know we're all happy for you and wish you well as things progress. Avoid obsessions and you'll be fine.

Besides, any guy that would spend a day off at a shopping mall just to be with his girl and because she wants to go there, well, that's real commitment - and I'm impressed.

Here I was thinking that that only us married guys did stuff like that.

Hay!!! Maybe he isn't telling the WHOLE story...I bet she was buying LACEY UNDERGARMENTS of some sort and THAT'S the real reason he went hehehehehe

Na, my bf does that too..I just don't take forever...I know what I need, and what I like, so I find it, buy it, and go. I would think that a chick with a V8 PROBABLY doesn't do the drawn out shopping bit as much as the average chica
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 04:22 PM   #12
Rocket 99GT
Registered Member

"Mustangbelle306" posted

..I just don't take forever...I know what I need, and what I like

"Mustangbelle306" I think we all do

Rocket 99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 06:09 PM   #13
Mach 1
Registered Member

some woman like to "shop" more than others. Like my wife for example, could spend an entire day just "looking" at stuff. It bothers me to a great extent, because I like to get what I need, and leave. She will look at EVERYTHING regardless if she needs it or has any intention of buying it or not.

that is the difference, and what I think Belle was talking about...
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 08:10 PM   #14
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

yah! That is what I meant...now if you took me to Speed Unlimited or Summit's warehouse, you'd better think again bucko!!!! I'll be there till the sun goes down
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 02:25 PM   #15
kystang86
Registered Member

like sands through the hourglass so are the days of our lifes. this is better than a soap. keep up the good work
Old 02-06-2002, 07:22 PM   #16
mike_navigator
Registered Member

Default Hey man

missed ya out there saturday night you only stayed out for a while so we had to get our little jokes on you and groper out quickly. But Craig took me out in his camaro and i was like Dang that sucker moves out, we also had some mercedes try and run us and we would of killed him but we were stuck in traffic so he did the fly by on us and all that crap. and yesterday i was told at school that this kid knew a guy with a 96 gt and it had a 5.0 in it and he was driving it and was told to push the red button so he did and the SUPERCHARGER kicked in lol.

mike
admin of
www.v8tec.com
mike_navigator is offline   Reply With Quote