MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Woo Hoo I'm a celebrity.....at work!!! (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=24778)

OnMy3rdStang 06-08-2002 12:25 AM

Woo Hoo I'm a celebrity.....at work!!!

Well besides mustangs, drawing is my favorite pastime. While I had some downtime at work I started to draw on some papers on the desk. One of my co-workers seen it and she went nuts and was showing everyone my sketches. And everyone was like Cool work! and Nice Job! etc.
Now everyone knows exactly who I am even other locations!
BTW: I work at a kennel boarding dogs, Quite a cool job!
Anyway I was chosen to paint a mural on one of the outside walls! So cool hehehe, when I was in middle school I was handpicked to help 4 more students paint a mural also. I love my talent!
Just wanted to share, wich I worked at a car place, I'd rather be painting murals of cars than dogs.

Crazy Horse GT 06-08-2002 12:31 AM

cool hey could you do a drawing for me, i used to be good at it, till i broke a lot of bones & got old :rolleyes: , but congrats, i love art work cant do it anymore. see ya.:) :D

Unit 5302 06-08-2002 01:24 PM

I'd love to have some drawing talent. It's one of the coolest things in my opinion. There are some things you're born with, and as competitive as I am it stinks when you just can't compete. :)

I could mess up a stick man. Hehehe.

shadowblue89 06-08-2002 01:33 PM

Thats very cool.
Look at it this way.

Make a mural on side of wall.
Others business's will see it and want to know who did it.
Now they want you to do one for them.
Make a mural on side of their wall.
You get a nice big check.
Performace shop is down the road(somewhere) to spend that check.
:D

lysacat 06-08-2002 04:54 PM

That's cool. I used to draw and stuff in high school but I don't have much time to any more. I still love it though. Hope it turns out wonderful.:D

Crazy Horse GT 06-09-2002 12:41 AM

Lysacat, where did you get your front bumper- spoiler from, i hate my stock gt front bumper cover , it looks like a submarine, coming up for air , heheh, let me know so i can pull off that bank robbery, that i was going to do, just joking:D

lysacat 06-09-2002 05:42 PM

A local guy did all my body mods. I can find out from him where he got it and see if they sell to individuals. I'll let you know.:)

Crazy Horse GT 06-09-2002 06:34 PM

thanks lysacat.:D :D :cool:

OnMy3rdStang 06-10-2002 03:08 AM

CrazyHorseGT:

Quote:

cool hey could you do a drawing for me, i used to be good at it, till i broke a lot of bones & got old , but congrats, i love art work cant do it anymore. see ya.
What did you have in mind???

I got like over 200 drawings and sketches ranging from cars to animals and weird fantasy stuff (awkward phase in my life Hehehe)

Crazy Horse GT 06-10-2002 12:02 PM

thanks i was thinking of a bad stallion with crazyhorse on it's back so i could use it as an avatar, i would do it but my right hand has gout & i broke something in my left hand, in jan when i wrecked, heheh im a physical wreck,i used to draw a lot, but cant now it used to be my escape from the world, thanks, see ya:D

Mustangbelle306 06-10-2002 10:39 PM

That kit is all over MMFF, I think it might be Classic Design Concepts, or maybe Xenon :confused: Grab the latest copy and flip through until you see a green GT vert :)

rbatson 06-10-2002 11:07 PM

Cool

Hey dude! Can you do album covers?? There are a couple album covers I've always wanted sketched big enough to hang on the wall.

joe4speed 06-10-2002 11:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Very cool... My brother and my best friend (Thad, member here) can do all that art stuff. I admire the talent!
Like Unit said, I'd mess up a stick man! :)
Here's me and my stang: LMFAO

Crazy Horse GT 06-10-2002 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mustangbelle306
That kit is all over MMFF, I think it might be Classic Design Concepts, or maybe Xenon :confused: Grab the latest copy and flip through until you see a green GT vert :)
thanks belle i found one today in a free cat, mustangs unlimited its cool but, it's 449.95:eek: :eek: , its a bolt on spoiler that goes on your stock bumper cover.really sharp, see ya.:)

rbatson 06-10-2002 11:38 PM

Hey Joe, that's pretty good... maybe I should get you to do a drawing for me. http://www.theunholytrinity.org/crac...zkit/sweat.gif

Crazy Horse GT 06-10-2002 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by joe4speed
Very cool... My brother and my best friend (Thad, member here) can do all that art stuff. I admire the talent!
Like Unit said, I'd mess up a stick man! :)
Here's me and my stang: LMFAO

lmao, uh no joe you cant do my avatar, oh h-- no,heheh, rbatson , the very last thing i drew was the kansas album cover, point of no return, i think my son still has it, it was perfect, wish i could still do it,the molly hatchet ones were my favorites, see ya, thanks for the jokes, they were funny,:D :D

joe4speed 06-11-2002 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by rbatson
Hey Joe, that's pretty good... maybe I should get you to do a drawing for me. http://www.theunholytrinity.org/crac...zkit/sweat.gif
hehehe I knew you'd like it, pm me and I'll discuss my fees! ;) :) :D

rbatson 06-11-2002 01:57 AM

Joe, are those cobra rims?!?! Those are f'n sweet!! I'm sure I can't afford your prices, not with talent like that! ROFL!!

Ahhh hell, I'm going to bed.. thanx for the laugh:D