MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hello Stangers.. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=43531)

Topless In Texas 07-13-2004 05:42 AM

Hello Stangers..

Just wanted to check in and say HI!
I know its been a while.... I have been quite busy last few months, but in a GOOD way. I should be in bed right now, but just wanted to say hey to YOU that might be up... that even REMEMBER ME!
Still dealing with bullshit with my house (AS ALWAYS), (ask Joe about the House from Hell...) but I have finally found happiness in my personal life. Woohoo..... only took me 4 years....and those of you veterans know it. its sucked, but I am FINALLY VERY HAPPY!!
Also, dont hold it against me, I'm getting partial to the 2004 Z06. Man, it screams!!! My Stang came thru for me....shes hurting physically, and she IS NOT SHOW WORTHY NOW, but i found my soulmate thru it. Hes got 2 Vettes, BUT, they are nice, and I have been REALLY happy..
I dont EVEN know how many months its been since Ive posted here......
I miss you guys. Hope everyone is doing well. We will be flying to Osh Kosh In Pauls plane at the end of the month. If any of you all up NORTH will be at Osh Kosh, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, WE WILL BE THERE! We will be in Madison on Thursday the 29th...
Take care guys..
:)TNT

NoSlow5.0 07-13-2004 12:40 PM

Love ya!
Miss ya!

Sorry i couldn't make it down to League city while i was in TexMex.

Drop me a line some time soon sweety. BTW, Nice catch! Hold onto that one ;)

Light Em Up!!!:)

Rev 07-13-2004 02:49 PM

Glad

Glad you're happy and doing well. Good to hear from you.

Rev

silver_pilate 07-13-2004 09:40 PM

Good to see you around.

I've not been here in quite a while myself. Busy with work and with life (or a lack thereof).

Oh yeah. Picked up a new G35 6MT sedan a few weeks back. :D It's a freakin' blast. Handles like my GT never dreamed of. Sorry, just had to tell someone!

--nathan

Mr 5 0 07-14-2004 12:37 PM

Saying hello to an old friend

Hey, Topless!

Good to know you're alive and well and doing great.

Check in with us when you can and we all wish you continued happiness with your soulmate. Ain't life something? :D

Coupe Devil 07-14-2004 02:44 PM

Congrats on the whole love thing Christine. Glad you finally found your unicorn. Keep checkin in here were not all dead.

Brad

SMOKE 07-15-2004 02:08 PM

Good to see someone happy and proclaiming!!!!!

Congrats ... BTW, the ZO6 is a very worthy vehicle.:D

Crazy Horse GT 07-15-2004 08:05 PM

hey tnt, vettes rock, i'm so happy for you, it's about time, at least you didnt go rice, lol, hey you can just give me your vert, i can use another one, lmao:rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D , got something i need to tell you sometime, it's kinda funny. :)

srv1 07-17-2004 12:03 PM

Well its been awhile Christine!!! I see things have changed for the good. Whenever you get a chance, call me.

James:cool: