MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Are Scoobie and Shaggy, pot heads? (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=20517)

srv1 03-12-2002 12:20 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Topless your funny!

Crazy Horse GT 03-12-2002 12:31 AM

tnt that dog has got some crazy eye's,hahaha omg.:D :D

Mustangmom2k 03-13-2002 12:19 AM

The voice of Shaggy is none other than Casey Kasom, that icon of American countdown hits.

The Mom knows all, sees all. :D

joe4speed 03-13-2002 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mustangmom2k
The voice of Shaggy is none other than Casey Kasom, that icon of American countdown hits.

The Mom knows all, sees all. :D

YESSSSSSS!!!! You are right! I'm very surprised no one else knew that, I thought it was common knowledge! Every time I hear Casey I think of Shaggy! :) LOL

Topless In Texas 03-13-2002 02:55 AM

AMERICAN TOP 40 ROCKED!

Quote:

Originally posted by JL1314

YESSSSSSS!!!! You are right! I'm very surprised no one else knew that, I thought it was common knowledge! Every time I hear Casey I think of Shaggy! :) LOL

HEHE...I used to LOVE listening to the American Top 40!!!! Especially when they did the "long distance dedications". Do they still run that w/ Casy Kasem???? I havent heard that in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
Last I seen him, he hasnt changed a bit. His hair was as black as ever!!!!!! LOL (were dating ourselves here, guys!!!) :rolleyes:

Mustangmom2k 03-13-2002 08:17 PM

Quote:

LOL!! I think only us geezers know that stuff! We also remember when they created and first aired that cartoon! :rolleyes:

The whole thing is based on the 60's scene. I mean, just look at the van!

joe4speed 03-14-2002 02:36 AM

Quote:

LOL!! I think only us geezers know that stuff! We also remember when they created and first aired that cartoon! :rolleyes:

The whole thing is based on the 60's scene. I mean, just look at the van!

GEEZERS!???!!!!
I'm only 30!!! Oh what an old fart I am!!! :( :( I guess that is up there amongst the young people on this board!!! :eek:

mustangman65_79 03-14-2002 08:33 AM

Quote:

I loved the Scooby and Shaggy scene in Jay and Silent Bob strike back. That was awesome! I also believe they were druggies.
I just seen that movie, yesterday. I loved that part too.

gt lee 03-14-2002 12:37 PM

Christine, you crack me up, I don;t remember the 60's I'm tooooo young, hahahaha "I wish" I use to watch it all the time and wished I had a van like that, so cool, can't wait till I get a camera so I can sent ya all some funnys of marty j/k honey, no really I would love to send some funny pics cause I love seeing them on here always a good laugh, keep em up. Odie what ya talking about smoke?:D

PKRWUD 03-14-2002 07:22 PM

I've always believed that Scooby snacks were really "special" brownies. Shaggy keeps the bong in the van (ever notice how much mellower he is after exiting it?).

Take care,
-Chris

Topless In Texas 03-14-2002 11:46 PM

Up in Smoke!! heheh

Well, ODIE, the SMOKE that comes barrelling out of the Mystery Machine when Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Thelma, and Daphne stumble out of the van.....of corse, they wont show that on camera!!!
they wait till the smoke clears b4 they shoot!!!!! heheheh

I agree w/ PKRWUD...those werent any 'normal' Scooby Snacks!!!! Thats why Scooby and Shaggy always fought over them. and Why else would Scooby talk so funny?:D

Mustangmom2k 03-15-2002 12:15 AM

Quote:

GEEZERS!???!!!!
I'm only 30!!! Oh what an old fart I am!!! :( :( I guess that is up there amongst the young people on this board!!! :eek:

LMAO! Yes, anybody over 25 is a geezer (according to my kids and their friends). And only a geezer would know who the voice of Shaggy is! I qualify on both counts! But who the heck cares? It's all in the mind....(I meant no offense to you, BTW).

And Old Guy With 87 GT is younger than you, and look at his name!

Rooby-rooby-ROO!

Mustangmom2k 03-15-2002 12:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Scooby pic.

Topless In Texas 03-15-2002 12:21 AM

LMAO!!!!

MOM! LMAO!!! Yeah, just lookatem!!!! They are just WAAAAY TOOO happy!!! They are definetely highed up on something!!!! heheh! Wonder if they remember doing that the next morning? :confused:

joe4speed 03-15-2002 02:18 AM

Quote:

(I meant no offense to you, BTW).

And Old Guy With 87 GT is younger than you, and look at his name!

Rooby-rooby-ROO!

Oh lol no offense taken! :) :) :)

How old is Old Guy With 87 GT?

Topless In Texas 03-15-2002 02:20 AM

Quote:

Oh lol no offense taken! :) :) :)

How old is Old Guy With 87 GT?

28ish:rolleyes:

DAN-MAN 10-21-2002 01:27 PM

Hey y'all, Scooby Doo is one of the greatest cartoon's of all time!! Man, Scooby Doo and all them were potheads. Why do you think that Scooby and Shaggy were sitting in the back of the van all the time? They were hitting it up on a bong of course.

Another good movie is Half Baked. I like the Cheech and Chong one's too.

Drivingzone 01-14-2009 02:55 PM

Re: Are Scoobie and Shaggy, pot heads?

How do I make a new post?

pny_p51 06-20-2012 01:13 PM

Re: Are Scoobie and Shaggy, pot heads?

this thread is funny!!