MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Merry Christmas (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=17678)

Ty'97Cobra 12-24-2001 09:39 PM

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone......

Spend some time with your family and loved ones. I know I will!!!!!

gt lee 12-24-2001 09:42 PM

Merry Christmas to you and your family hope yu have a great holiday We are going to spend it with our kids and grandchildren. Take care and be safe:)

MTU 50 12-24-2001 10:50 PM

Happy Holidays

I agree with what you guys already said. Sounds good to me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everybody!!!

Be safe on the roads out there.

And don't forget to remember the reason for the season.

Jeff

Crazy Horse GT 12-25-2001 12:16 AM

merry christmas to you all & happy birthday jesus.:)

joe4speed 12-25-2001 12:36 AM

Yes, thank you! Merry Christmas to you all as well! :)

Mercury 12-25-2001 01:08 AM

Merry Christmas to all. Cherish what you have, the family, the love, the shelter and the well bieng of them.

I feel rather horrible. I have ruined one persons christmas. My Ex-Girlfriend e-mailed me today, beging me not to "Give up". Her e-mail was very depressing. I feel like such a horrible person. What have I done. :(

I told her that just because we are not seeing one another, that that does not mean that I dont lover her. I told her that I love her and care for her deeply, but that we cant continue or relationship because we only cause one another so much heart ache and pain.

I dated this girl for 4 years. She said she got me and my family presents. That made me feel even worse. I got her presents also, but I just dont know what to do.

Anyway. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Be safe everyone.

Mercury Signing out.

Topless In Texas 12-25-2001 03:01 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS (AND GIRLS)

Did the family thing....hope eveyone has a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY and all thier wishes fullfilled!! I wanna post a pic of my woodworking but my photopoint wont let me on. I did a Yard Art w/ my scroll saw of Santa in MY CAR w/ presents flying out of it.
Shouldnt ya'll be in bed by now???? Santa wont come see you if you're still awake!!! :D

tireburner163 12-25-2001 10:06 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS, from me, Mom, Dad, Matt(little bro), Chris(big bro), Darnell(sister-in-law), Brandon(nephew), and Katelin(neice).

Mercury you posted about all the heart ache you caused each other. Why would you want to go back to that? Don't let her get you down. What happened to Fire Bird Girl? I can't sit here and tell you what to do, cause I don't know you or her, but I can tell you to follow your heart and listen to God.

Mercury 12-25-2001 01:41 PM

Merry Christmas again everyone.

TireBurner.

No, I'm not thinking about going back to my Ex. Thats over, I was just saying I feel sorry for her.

As for the FireBird Girl. I couldnt be happier. There was much chemistry and fireworks going on there. I'm counting down the days till she gets back from Canada. I'm so excited about seeing her again. I keep reliving Saturday night over and over again. Gesh. SHE SWEPT ME OFF MY FEET. I thought I was supposed to do the sweeping. :D

Merry Christmass and happy holidays.