MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   anyone else like Mr. Jack Daniels? (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=31132)

Conman 11-12-2002 06:59 PM

anyone else like Mr. Jack Daniels?

1 Attachment(s)
this is in my old apartment
prolly about one year

Conman 11-12-2002 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's me after we got into that full one:D

PKRWUD 11-12-2002 07:32 PM

No can do.

I drank 16 ounces of Jack in less than an hour, when I was 15. I can't even stand smelling it now.

lol

Take care,
~Chris

joe4speed 11-12-2002 07:59 PM

I can't even smell Jack Daniels anymore, it was the first thing i ever have gotten sick from!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

srv1 11-12-2002 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PKRWUD
No can do.

I drank 16 ounces of Jack in less than an hour, when I was 15. I can't even stand smelling it now.

lol

Take care,
~Chris

yeah it makes him look like this!
http://forums.mustangworks.com/avata...ine=1037004119 :D

cyberstang5.0 11-12-2002 09:18 PM

He's ok... I prefer Wild Turkey 101 :D

PKRWUD 11-12-2002 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by srv1
yeah it makes him look like this!
http://forums.mustangworks.com/avata...ine=1037004119 :D

I wish!

Bro, it was ugly.

Take care,
~Chris

joe4speed 11-13-2002 12:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It made ME look like this:

HotRoddin 11-13-2002 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cyberstang5.0
Wild Turkey 101 :D
First real drunk ... night before the Rose Parade ... i remember hugging a tree, next thing i remember is waking up on wet cold grass and the floats were gone, the 500,000 people were gone and the rose bowl game was over :confused: i still can't even say the name without getting light headed.

PKRWUD 11-13-2002 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by joe4speed
It made ME look like this:
Ya know, in the back of my mind, I knew I shouldn't click on that link, but did I listen? Nooooooooo.

I can be such a SUCKER sometimes.

:)

Take care,
~Chris

joe4speed 11-13-2002 02:39 AM

Quote:

Ya know, in the back of my mind, I knew I shouldn't click on that link, but did I listen? Nooooooooo.

I can be such a SUCKER sometimes.

Take care,
~Chris

Isn't it the most disgusting thing??

I especially like the expression on the guy in blue behind him, oblivious to everything around him... LMFAO

PKRWUD 11-13-2002 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by joe4speed
Isn't it the most disgusting thing??

I especially like the expression on the guy in blue behind him, oblivious to everything around him... LMFAO

I'm just gonna take your word for it. lol

Take care,
~Chris

cyberstang5.0 11-13-2002 08:11 AM

I've never been drunk, and from all the horror stories that I have heard from my friends and yall... I don't think I'm going to try anytime soon :) :cool:

1969Mach1 11-13-2002 10:13 AM

Damn dude that's alot of JD. I'm not a huge fan of it, the **** is pretty strong. I'll drink it if that's the only thing to drink but I probably won't drink tell I get sick. I can't go near vodka or my stomach goes weak. I got sick off that stuff twice and I will never try it again. **** tastes like rubbing alcohol. One thing I love is Tequilla, I'm not sure why I have such a tolerance for it but I can drink that stuff until I can't stand and I don't get sick. :D

§am.

Conman 11-13-2002 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 1969Mach1
Damn dude that's alot of JD. I'm not a huge fan of it, the **** is pretty strong. I'll drink it if that's the only thing to drink but I probably won't drink tell I get sick. I can't go near vodka or my stomach goes weak. I got sick off that stuff twice and I will never try it again. **** tastes like rubbing alcohol. One thing I love is Tequilla, I'm not sure why I have such a tolerance for it but I can drink that stuff until I can't stand and I don't get sick. :D

§am.

I've got some stories of tequilla too. I've never been smashed off of it but two of my housemates have. One of them ended up puking and pissing in his garbage can at the smae time. The other one just started pissing on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, I asked him what the hell he was doing and he just told me to f*** off. All I could do was laugh. He didn't recall a thing the next day.

Conman 11-13-2002 11:01 AM

Quote:

He's ok... I prefer Wild Turkey 101 :D
Quote:

I've never been drunk, and from all the horror stories that I have heard from my friends and yall... I don't think I'm going to try anytime soon :) :cool:
what's going on dude? you just have one or two drinks without getting drunk?

when I went down to Daytona last spring break me and a couple buddies got this bottle of Fighting Cock. It's 103 proof, potent s***. They don't sell that stuff up here in Canada

cyberstang5.0 11-13-2002 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Conman
what's going on dude? you just have one or two drinks without getting drunk?
The most I have had (of turkey) was 4 drinks of it and I was fine. :D I'm only 21 yrs old, 5'11'' and 165lbs. I don't drink a lot. Every once and a while though. I can't have a lot of Tequilla. That stuff messes me up the fastest. Vodka is good. My friend mixes Sprite in with his screwdrivers... I wonder if it is good...:confused: I also can't stand beer. I prefer the hard stuff. The girly drinks (Smirnoff, Skyy Blue, etc...) are ok, but I can't have too many of them. They make my stomach turn.

lyonsd 11-13-2002 12:33 PM

Re: anyone else like Mr. Jack Daniels?

I've never met him. But I sometimes like to drink his whiskey.

PKRWUD 11-13-2002 04:36 PM

Everclear.

HotRoddin 11-13-2002 11:49 PM

Quote:

Everclear.
Oh God ! 197 proof .. pure grain alcohol, mine had a little label that said "do not get near sparks or open flame" lol New years eve ... I had a bottle in the cupboard and i went in and caught my brother in law mixing drinks for everyone and hitting all of them with that everclear ... you can't taste the stuff in a mixed drink ... in about 20 min everybody at the party was basically passed out or crawling around on their hands and knees lol ... lucky he didn't kill somebody !!