MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   '05 Mustang Leaked Photos (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=39673)

ronjeremy315 10-14-2003 09:24 PM

'05 Mustang Leaked Photos

What the hell is ford thinking?!?!? No way should this be what the '05 mustang looks like. What happened to the awsome concept??!?:confused: I finally thought that ford was headed in the right direction with the stang, specially with that awesome 60s and shelby inspired mustang concept. for one, the tail lights from the concept were ditched, and replaced with really fake looking ones, they look like all the taillights from the 90's mustangs, interior looks way too fake, steering wheel, wtf were they thinkin, they're tryin to make the mustang compete with all the rice burners that are out there, but theyre goin about it the wrong way, they should keep teh mustang lookin like a muscle car, not a pussy car, and put the 5.0 back in it for god sakes. me and my dad were plannin on actually buyin the new stang if it was gonna look like the concept, but you can actually forget it now, if that's what it's gonna look like, way to go ford, way to screw up somethin that could make ford big, looks like ford got in a big rush, and didnt take their time to complete what coulda been a masterpiece, i'll stick with my 66 stang and all the ones after that, but once it gets to 05 the hell with it!:mad:

Crazy Horse GT 10-14-2003 10:46 PM

what, no pic's. :confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Fox Body 10-15-2003 12:27 AM

LOL LOL :D :D

ronjeremy315, well, to be honest, that's kinda how I feel. Only, though, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and just wait to see how it looks in person. I wasn't so much in agreement with the 99+ models when I first saw them, but now looking at them, I like them alot. So, I'm gonna just wait and see. But I can agree, from what I see in those pics of the white one on this site.... looks pretty crappy to me :D.

The Deuce 10-15-2003 10:08 AM

The concept was desigined without a trip through the wind tunnel.

What you see now has actually been analysed for drag, etc. No way anyone should have been naive enough to assume it wouldn't change...

mustangman65_79 10-15-2003 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
what, no pic's. :confused: :confused: :confused: :D
The pics are on this site, take a look here.

Crazy Horse GT 10-15-2003 10:19 PM

oh no, look's like an ugly version of the 99+ car's, uuugghhh. dont like it. :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

mustangman65_79 10-16-2003 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mustangman65_79
The pics are on this site, take a look here.

Cool, someone fixed it for me, I messed up and forgot to fix the link, thanks, whoever did it.;)

MidNiteBlu 5.0 12-02-2003 03:47 PM

I think it looks great. It is made to look retro and thats they way it should be seeing how the older mustangs are the best looking stangs ever made. The taillights are meant to look like the 65-66's just like the front end with the foglights in the center. I dont know why you are complaining about the interior, that has to be the best looking interior in a mustang ever, that is of course unless you love interiors full of molded plastic :rolleyes:

The pushrod 5.0 is NEVER coming back so get over that. I love the 5.0 but modular motors are definently the future, i mean look at the power the Cobra and Mach 1's are making with Ford barely even having pushed the maximum power out of the mods.

I love the car and will own one in the future. :)

BigCountryGT 12-02-2003 05:19 PM

Sorry guys; The 05 is "all that and a bag of chips":D :D :D

Tony Frank 12-02-2003 06:41 PM

i like the front but im not sure about that rear end.

BaLListic 12-02-2003 10:09 PM

i think

with that ride height i think its about freakin ugly as hell but if lowered a bit and with a real paint job it will be very nice cant way to see real deal production model and in 06 comes the new cobra:D had heard no SVT cobra for the o5 model.....

Bri's ride 12-04-2003 06:01 PM

Why did ford move the mufflers after the axle, it is kinda of ricey but i will wait and see