View Single Post
Old 01-07-2002, 12:10 AM   #15
silverv6
Registered Member

Hey man I think every body is right here. Its because the age. And also how she said "I DONT KNOW MY FELINGS FOR YOU IN A WEEK OR MONTH OR THERE AFTER" well you never say that wen you truly love someone. Wen you realy love someone your feeling wont change for him or her never. So is best for you to let her go I know it hurts but wen I was younger than 17 I had to let a girl go. She broke up with me but she then was saing that she wanted to get back with me but she was saing also like your ex that she wasent shure how it would work out with us later so eventually one of my friends told me just to let her go that it wasnt worth feeling sad for and I did. now im gona turn 20 in one month and im with a girl that im been goin out for 7 1/2 months I told her I wanted to merry her. She said yes and next year we gona get married. But wat im saing is that all of us have gone through that same thing as you. But she will know that she lost a good man. And another thing why would you still have that strip club card in your wallet after you went if you said you werent all into it? You should of just thrown it away. But thats not the case to get mad over a card well any girl would. But also is that she though that the best thing was to leave you but then she realised it wasnt a good desision and know want to get back well theirs lots of reasons why. But its really up to you if you what to get back with her or just let her go and not to listen to any of us. Its really what you feel for her if you wana give it another try so do it and maybe it will work out just fine because she realised that it wasnt a good desision to break up with you

Last edited by silverv6; 01-07-2002 at 12:19 AM..
silverv6 is offline   Reply With Quote