MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-30-2002, 08:55 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default Ricer conversions

To start off with I saw a black 96 or so Mustang GT with a frikkin picnic table wing on the back of it today in front of the local ricer hangout PhatnLow. I was very dissapointed in the owner.

I've mentioned before that there is this kid in my building with a Saturn and a bunch of stupid ricer friends who are all gonna supe up their cars so they are faster than mine. Of course none of them have actually done anything to them yet.

THis Saturn kid met this other girl because she also had a Saturn. I have become friends with her and love telling her how much her Saturn sucks. She is a smart girl though, she knows a lot more about cars than the Saturn boy and his friends. Today I called her up and asked if she wanted a ride in my Stang since I was near her house. SHe got all excited and and said of course. I took her for a ride and after about 2 seconds she said she wanted a Mustang. By the end of the ride she said she wanted two.

Then after I dropped her off I see a newer model Gt thats black with yellow all over it. He follows me for a while and we both turn right on to an empty road. I pull over into the left lane and roll at about 5 mph waiting for him to turn and get next to me. He just gunned it through the turn and took off in the right lane. He got about a car on me before I took off and then I started to catch up and I passed him right before 60 when we both had to let off. He immediatley turned off instead of trying to go again at the next stoplight which was clear of traffic. I've been very dissapointed with Mustang owners in Greeley
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 01:37 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

man a black & yellow stang, if it was real guady, then he is rice also, yeah those day-um saturn's, they alway's try the fly-by on me on the highway to work, how quickly they learn just how fast a stang will catch them, my car is stock except the k&n but it will smoke a domestic rice- the saturn, driven by most owner's named uranus, heheh

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 10:59 AM   #3
7up
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
man a black & yellow stang, if it was real guady, then he is rice also, yeah those day-um saturn's, they alway's try the fly-by on me on the highway to work, how quickly they learn just how fast a stang will catch them, my car is stock except the k&n but it will smoke a domestic rice- the saturn, driven by most owner's named uranus, heheh
HaHahahaha. I haven't heard that before, I'm going to have to start calling Saturn boy uranus
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 11:29 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

cool do it because i have noticed most saturn owner's think that their plastic cars are the chit, that's why i call them uranus,hahaha :, they must be mighty duck fan's, heheh.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 02:01 PM   #5
kiku2sleep
Registered Member

My wife has a Saturn and it is about the slowest car I have ever driven. I have to drive it from time to time and it makes me feel like less of a man. The American flag in the shape of a heart (gay patriot sticker) on the back window isn't helping matters any either.

saturn=
Old 05-01-2002, 02:03 PM   #6
polara7777
Registered Member

LOL!!!
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote