MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rick's Suggestion...Member Picture Thread!! (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=24969)

FivepointOH 06-16-2002 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Me and my ex...bad pic of me but oh well... will post one of the ride later I need to resize it

EvilGTGirl 06-16-2002 01:06 PM

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Quote:

Originally posted by mustanggt350
[B]

As for car shows in Southern Cali, I don't normally go down that way because Miles Cook and Jim Smart from the magazine usually cover that area. But I was thinking about hitting the Knott's Berry Farm Shelby show next year, I here that show kicks ***. Any other large shows I should know about? I would be willing to drive down for a large Mustang show (i.e. over 300 Mustangs).

Check out this site... Stangbang

it'll tell you all about Stangbang...a HUGE natn'l mustang meet...

i won't be goin, but i know a lot of cool people who will be...you chould ALL check it out!!!

e

StoplightWarrior 06-16-2002 02:07 PM

Re: IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Quote:

Originally posted by EvilGTGirl

Check out this site... Stangbang

it'll tell you all about Stangbang...a HUGE natn'l mustang meet...

i won't be goin, but i know a lot of cool people who will be...you chould ALL check it out!!!

e

If by "cool" people, you mean mustangworld people, then I think I'll pass... :D It's tough enough talking to them online, I guarantee I'd hand out a butt kicking if I were to meet up with some of the people from there in person...

Don't get me wrong, some of the posters there are real cool, but for many of em, the whole site is a huge popularity contest. I've "only" amassed 400 posts in the 3 years I've been on there, so by there standards, I'm still a "newbie" and am often treated accordingly by the three month old, 7000post "senior members."

StangFlyer 06-16-2002 02:37 PM

EvilGTGirl - nice avatar. ahahhahaa :p

StoplightWarrior - Exactly... Now you know why we moderate MW like we do... To keep this level of community. We may get less forum posters/traffic because of it compared to a couple of the other Mustang sites, but it's more than worth it. 'nuff said.

Unit 5302 06-16-2002 03:52 PM

Be quiet, newbie!!! Were you specifically asked to post on this thread, StoplightWarrior? You and your puny 999 posts. Hehe.

PKRWUD 06-16-2002 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unit 5302
Be quiet, newbie!!! Were you specifically asked to post on this thread, StoplightWarrior? You and your puny 999 posts. Hehe.
ROFLMAO

Take care,
-Chris

929PhoenixSquid 06-16-2002 04:09 PM

A pic of Belle and me

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a pic of MustangBelle and me at last year's new year's party.

1fastchick 06-16-2002 06:31 PM

Quote:

If by "cool" people, you mean mustangworld people, then I think I'll pass... It's tough enough talking to them online, I guarantee I'd hand out a butt kicking if I were to meet up with some of the people from there in person...
Hell yea... :p

I got the pictures of my cars on my other PC :(

FoxyLady 06-16-2002 06:34 PM

Here's some of my ride & me....
http://www.lxcoupe.com/~foxy/

Latin Mustang 06-16-2002 08:55 PM

oye chingada, hay muchas gringos y gringa's aqui, I'll post up my pic of my dark brown *** later. :D

Dark_5.0 06-16-2002 09:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is me doing my who wants some pose:rolleyes:

Dark_5.0 06-16-2002 09:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my car...

Dark_5.0 06-16-2002 09:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and my engine

Mustangbelle306 06-16-2002 09:57 PM

Re: Re: IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Quote:

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior

If by "cool" people, you mean mustangworld people, then I think I'll pass... :D It's tough enough talking to them online, I guarantee I'd hand out a butt kicking if I were to meet up with some of the people from there in person...

Don't get me wrong, some of the posters there are real cool, but for many of em, the whole site is a huge popularity contest. I've "only" amassed 400 posts in the 3 years I've been on there, so by there standards, I'm still a "newbie" and am often treated accordingly by the three month old, 7000post "senior members."

Here, here...I noticed the same thing too...the only other site I could stomach was Stangnet, and even there I stay away from the Lounge...I just stick to the Northeast and East coast forums.

Mustangbelle306 06-16-2002 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dan McClain
EvilGTGirl - nice avatar. ahahhahaa :p

I agree!!!

I wanna grab that cutie and hug its furry self :D :)

Skyman 06-16-2002 11:08 PM

Yeyeah Dark5.0 time to beat some asssszzz

StoplightWarrior 06-17-2002 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skyman
Yeyeah Dark5.0 time to beat some asssszzz

I'm not a small guy, but Dark 5.0, you could definitely beat my ***!!

StoplightWarrior 06-17-2002 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unit 5302

Hey, I just realized I posted over 20 times today. Damn, that's rediculous. come to think of it....yeah....do I even remember what the sun looks like anymore??? :D

Topless In Texas 06-17-2002 01:01 AM

Heres me in Jim Porters Sprint Car :)

1 Attachment(s)
Yall all know what my car looks like, heres a pic that Chris took last weekend in Jim Porters Sprint Car. .I'm still trying to figure out how he fits his legs in there!!!!! Its SOOOO SMALL!!!!!! and I'm major short!!!!!!!! YIKES! :eek:
Joe, SRV, Chris, and Kell...good to 'see' you guys again! hehehe~~~~ :) TNT

StoplightWarrior 06-17-2002 01:19 AM

Re: Heres me in Jim Porters Sprint Car :)

Quote:

Originally posted by Topless In Texas
Yall all know what my car looks like, heres a pic that Chris took last weekend in Jim Porters Sprint Car. .I'm still trying to figure out how he fits his legs in there!!!!! Its SOOOO SMALL!!!!!! and I'm major short!!!!!!!! YIKES! :eek:
Joe, SRV, Chris, and Kell...good to 'see' you guys again! hehehe~~~~ :) TNT

haha, I love that sticker on your cage, "more balls than brains" haha, good stuff.