MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-24-2002, 06:46 PM   #1
SprchrgdPony
Registered Member

Default S.Fla Stangers...Interested in Joining a Club?

Do you live in the South Florida Area (Dade, Broward, Palm Beach) and looking to join an all mustang car club? Well here is your chance. Team Crazy Horse is looking for you! Want to know a little bit about the club? Well first off we are based out of Ft.Lauderdale, but we have members down in Dade/Miami, and Members up in West Palm Beach/Boca Raton. Right now we have about 25 Mustangs and 1 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. We are being sponsored by a new shop called Cybernation Motorsports in Ft.Lauderdale and they are giving us great deals. What kind of deals you ask? Well first off...do you go to Moroso? Do you hate that you have to pay 15 dollars to get in!?!? Well join our club and that issue is resolved. CMS (Cybernation Motorsports) is giving our club 5 dollar Spectator and Racer tickets for Test and Tune (Wed or Fri) Nights. Also, for the Ford events, or any other events CMS Sponsors or Co-Sponsors at Moroso, club members will be admitted into Moroso for free. Sound good so far? Well there is more! CMS is also giving us a 10% Discount on ANYTHING that they carry/order. Need your heads/intake sent out to be ported? CMS will do it for you. Need access to a lift to change a motor/tranny/etc., on the weekends you will be able to do this. Sounds good eh? And all this just from a Performance shop that will be sponsoring us. But wait, theres more! CMS will be having a dyno put in very soon..and they will be giving us Club Dyno days! Now a little about the club.. we are called Team Crazy Horse (TCH Racing) and have a variety of mustangs in it. We will also be having club days @ Moroso (We will meet up on a Friday to have T&T, caravan to car shows, races, and we may also rent out the track for the club one day). We have everything from Stock Foxbody Mustangs, to Modified Foxbody Mustangs, Stock 94-98 Mustang GT and Cobra's, to Highly modified 94-98 GT's and Cobra's, as well as 99- Present Stock and Highly modified GT's and Cobra's. We will also be having a 03 Cobra Vert in the club (member is #1 on the list on order). Soon we will be having our stickers, shirts, and website made for club members, and we are always looking for more and more members. We are not a club that is all about business, we just meet up, have a little fun, have our meeting and discuss things we need to discuss, then have alot more fun. So does this sound like a club you would interested in joining? E-mail me @ CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com and let me know.

We will be having a Meeting THIS Saturday (March 30, 2002) at CMS @ 6pm. If you need directions or would like to meet with a member close to you let me know and we will arrange something.
¤ 88 GT - "Project Grey Trash" & Looking For NOS!
¤ 69 Cougar - Its Primer.. Cams Hard.. And Loud..need i say more?

-In the S.Fla Area (Miami, Broward, Palm Beach) and wanna join a Mustang club? E-mail me @ CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com and Let me know!

¤ TCH Racing !!!
SprchrgdPony is offline   Reply With Quote