View Single Post
Old 01-03-2001, 05:55 PM   #16
LX XLR8R
Dirk Diggler

hey smithbling

ill try to get my budies camera and take some..right now the hood is still white and i need a new fender but besides that the car is very clean(bodywise..its filty right now)it was an 4cly so i know the frame is straight also..i love the way ur car looks now with that blue and those ROH rims..i got some phatty old skool chrome hammer rims(they weight a ton but look sweet) and i got some draglites for the $hit talkers..if you pick up any revent mm&ff you will allways see a pic of Larry Felts white notch with a saleen kit on it and it looks awsome..or you could get a sick paint job like the notch on page 148 of febuary mm&ff(minus the hood scoop)ill try to get some pics for ya though..i will prolly end up going stalker in the front$$$$$ and saleen side skirts

------------------
1987 black notch(ex 4 banger)
DSS 306 w/ main support...Elderbrock 6028 heads..gt-40 intake..24# injectors...70 mm tb..77 pro-m...accel 300+..mac full legnth..tremec w/ pro5oh...full MAC exhaust,off road h-pipe,long tubes, catback...ron davis radiator..subframes, control arms...CFDF II..o yea holley FPR sucks..dont buy one..
LX XLR8R is offline   Reply With Quote