Thread: Stalking laws
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 12:14 PM   #10
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Cool No secrets

srv1:

The personal advice and any opinions I offer here are simply my thoughts on the subject at hand, based on my experience and understanding of human nature. I read a lot, which helps of course.

As for very specific information - such as Dani's question regarding Stalking Law; I simply did a Google search under 'Stalking Law - Indiana' and received a few Indiana State links that gave me what I needed to answer her. Took about three minutes. Anyone can do this. That's what so great about search engines and I use them all the time.

You guys didn't really think I just had all this information in my head did you? Fat chance.
I have opinions and knowledge on a variety of subjects but I certainly don't know specific laws for every state. Even I don't read that much!

Still, I really appreciate the kind words and I'm glad to help out when and where I can do so and I encourage others who read but don't usually post to add your voice to the chorus whenever you feel you have something to say that might help another MW member. That's what the forums are for.

Thanks again for the compliments; you guys are great!
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote