MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-16-2002, 01:50 AM   #1
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Exclamation Secret Societies - The Illuminati

Check this out for some good reading: http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

And then, I'd like to hear some thoughts and opinions on this stuff... I'm not real sure what to think about all this.

Conspiracy theories, or FACTS???

-Ryan

If I mysteriously disapppppppp

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 01:59 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

i dont even have to read it all, it's true, i could tell you about 2 other organization's, but, i fear for my life if i do, look on a 1.00 bill on the back, the pyriamid, with the one eye- yep the iluminati, one world order pm me i will tell you all of it, unless you are one of them, not saying you are but on this subject, gotta be careful who you talk to.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 02:10 AM   #3
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Default Re: Secret Societies - The Illuminati

Quote:
Originally posted by ultraflo
The Illuminati
Conspiracy theories, or FACTS???

-Ryan
If I mysteriously disapppppppp
I wouldn't worry about that happening anytime soon ! The Illuminati is one of those Urban legends that seems to come and go in cycles ... it disappears then all of a sudden its back and people all over are talking about it then it slips back into oblivian. I have no doubt that it has long existed, but i doubt it is much more dangerous than the ELKS club. Of course thats just my opinion and if i mysteriously disappppppppperrrrr
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 02:42 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

take my word for it my friend, they make it sound so harmless but i know, i may just talk all crazy crap here. but some thing's i know about, im done because i dont want the attention they look for - gone

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 09:49 AM   #5
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
i dont even have to read it all, it's true, i could tell you about 2 other organization's, but, i fear for my life if i do...
The other two wouldn't happen to be the Skull and Bones and the Bilderberger's (sp), would they? Or maybe the inner circle of Masons???

The honorable Pres. Bush and his father are/were both members of the Skull and Bones......

I watched a program on the History channel not too long ago that a friend of mine taped for me, since I don't even have that channel. He's been snooping around and asking questions as of recent, he's still around... for now! He asked a couple Mason's what they do, and the only response he got out of them was, "join, and find out." *cue evil laugh*

I, for one, believe that the Illuminati is the society of all societies at this point in time... scary deal, really, when you think about it.

-Ryan

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 12-16-2002, 10:00 AM   #6
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

*braveheart voice*

They may take our lives, but they will never take...OUR STANGS!!!!!

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 10:31 AM   #7
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

I read that whole thing and two words come to mind. BULL SHlT!!!!

The Illuminati takes credit for everything that has ever happened. To here them tell it everyone thats in a powerfull position in the entire world is a Satanic Bastard.

If this were true they would have never allowed the U.S. to be formed. Sure they could manipulate the president, the only problem is that there is a new president every 4 years. The presidents of the U.S. come from all walks of life and are definitely not groomed from birth to be a Satanist.

It seemed to me that they were infering that they killed the Russian Monarchy. I was just waiting to read the part were they would take credit for murdering J.F.K.

There could never be a one world government in the Nuclear age.

Funny stuff to me,
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 11:08 AM   #8
TransAm86
Registered Member

NAME: Dale Gribble

HOBBIES: Paranoia, smoking, golf

QUOTE: "Guns don't kill people. The Government does."

FAVORITE CONSPIRACY: You really believe they landed on the moon?

Old 12-16-2002, 12:42 PM   #9
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb The Illuminati and reality

Conspiracy theories centering around so-called secret societies that 'rule the world' are numerous and long-running because they give comfort to many who like to believe that life really IS all a big plot or that every major event, every unexplained death of anyone famous or powerful, any downturns in the world stock markets, and just about everything important, including every war, is all part a master plan - operated over centuries with the assistance of thousands of people - to 'run the world'.

Conspiracy buffs will often insert their favorite villains into the plot; Jews usually are the first in line, often described as 'world bankers', media moguls of course, church leaders, every government leader (in some way shape or form) and anyone else they can throw into the mix. Nothing happens in the world (including 9/11) without a sinister reason traced back to the ongoing Illuminati conspiracy (or the same group with another name) and there are no accidents or coincidences to the conspiracy true believers. The 'proof' of the never-ending worldwide plot to run the world is usually attributed to Satan and uses the bible, mostly the Old Testament, to justify the claim. As a Christian, I resent this. While Christianity does teach, from scripture, that Satan is 'prince' of the world, he can also be easily thwarted by God at any time - and often is. The mixing of the religious and the secular is clever as it uses some bibical truth; Satan has great power - he runs the world - he uses willing people to do so. True, from a Christian prospective, but the massive plot aspects of the Illuminati theory don't jibe with bibical truth, in most cases. I don't wish to start a religious debate (I just don't have the time) so I'll simply state that from a bibical perspective, God has ultimate control, not Satan. See the Book of Job in the Old Testament to understand how this works.

I find the whole 'Illuminati' thing along with most conspiracy theories, tedious and rather absurd, needing thousands of people over hundreds of years to join together in a massive plot but work independently, never, ever reveal anything to anyone and go undetected since the eighteenth century, except by the folks who propose these theories, of course, then sell books about it to those eager to obtain the 'special knowledge' that really explains everything and that only a 'select' few (hundred thousand) know about. Sorry, I'm not buying, thanks and I gave at the office.

While I'm certain many powerful men both in and out of government have and will continue to try to choose government leaders, start wars, influence opinion and generally 'run the world' I do not subscribe to the 'One Big Conspiracy' theory the so-called Illuminati represents. Too massive and too convenient as a catch-all that 'explains' far too many major historical events as simply 'part of the plot'. The anti-semitism is also rather glaring in some of these articles and books and that, alone, loses me, fast for a variety of reasons, even though I'm not Jewish. Again, I admit that there are plenty of conspiracies around and some major world events are a result of them (Osama bin Laden and Muslim-led world terrorism is a good example but hardly secret) but I do not believe that every major world event, especially the ones that cause mass deaths or major financial problems are the result of some sinsister group of people around the world. It's very comic-book and James Bondish type of thinking. The fact that one can claim that since many don't believe it this somehow validates the theory because it shows how successful the Illuminati really are in staying hidden is one of those circular arguments that isn't worth debating - and I will not.

We are all quite free to believe whatever we want and if some folks truly think that everything that happens on the world stage is another piece of a jigsaw puzzle being put together by evil men guided by Satanic forces around the world, fooling all but those who read the books, the magazines and the websites that 'expose' this never-ending conspiracy every day (but still, it stays hidden from 99% of the population because 'the powerful' WANT it that way) that's fine with me. I don't buy it, never have, never will. Yes, I've read some of the information and it's all too easy, too convenient and too full of holes to suit me. People work in their own interest and to expect all these powerful people around the world to be 'in' a vast but still somehow cleverly disconnected secret plot to 'run' everything is simply preposterous, in my opinion. Makes a great movie plot, though.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:19 PM   #10
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

It was my conspiracy to get Mr 5 0 to come out of the wood-work and offer his thoughts on the matter.

Good to hear from you!

Quote:
They may take our lives, but they will never take...OUR STANGS!!!!!
Amen to that, brother! LOL!

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 12-16-2002, 01:21 PM   #11
PKRWUD

I don't buy it. Having everything fall in place that well over nearly 250 years, without detection, just doesn't fly with me. International communication was never that safe and secure, or dependable.

I believe there have been groups and organizations that may very well have had such devious plans, but I don't for one minute believe that they were ever large enough, powerful enough, or organized enough to pull off a fraction of the things they allegedly did.

It's easy to look back at history and play connect the dots, and write up conspiracy theories about why things happened how and when they did, but to believe them is something that I just can't do.

Like every claim I've ever seen for such a thing, I ask "what are the specifics, including dates, of events that haven't yet taken place?", and I never receive an accurate answer.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 09:09 AM   #12
Moxie
Registered Member

Hey, I was just watching a movie on Sci Fi last night called 'Razor Blade Smile'. It dealt with the Illuminati, and they're supposedly all vampires in the movie. B movie, but the leading lady was hot.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 10:32 AM   #13
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Moxie
Hey, I was just watching a movie on Sci Fi last night called 'Razor Blade Smile'. It dealt with the Illuminati, and they're supposedly all vampires in the movie. B movie, but the leading lady was hot.
In that case, I stand corrected. They must be real!

lol

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 01:01 PM   #14
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Blood sucking vampires that control the fate of the world...

...sounds perfectly logical to me!

What's so unbelieveable about that? lol

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 12-20-2002, 01:44 PM   #15
GaryDawg
Registered Member

Screw the Illuminati, have you seen "The Matrix"...!!!???

...just kidding...

Actually the World Banking system along with the Federal Reserve are very suspicious... I wouldn't discount the Illuminati too quickly.
GaryDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 02:29 PM   #16
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Yeah I belong to the Illuminati so its real. I am trying to takeover this site completely by trying to seduce Dan with servers and motor parts for his Mustang. It's not working very well........yet.

My Car
Kevin Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 09:19 AM   #17
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Price
. I am trying to takeover this site completely by trying to seduce Dan It's not working very well........yet.
Homo
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 12:31 PM   #18
69fastback
IRAQ VET

There is just to many people and different places in the world not one orginization controls everything. I think it is all a bunch of crap and makes no sense.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 01:34 PM   #19
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Default Re: The Illuminati and reality

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0

I find the whole 'Illuminati' thing along with most conspiracy theories, tedious and rather absurd, needing thousands of people over hundreds of years to join together in a massive plot but work independently, never, ever reveal anything to anyone and go undetected since the eighteenth century, except by the folks who propose these theories, of course, then sell books about it to those eager to obtain the 'special knowledge' that really explains everything and that only a 'select' few (hundred thousand) know about. Sorry, I'm not buying, thanks and I gave at the office.

While I'm certain many powerful men both in and out of government have and will continue to try to choose government leaders, start wars, influence opinion and generally 'run the world' I do not subscribe to the 'One Big Conspiracy' theory the so-called Illuminati represents. Too massive and too convenient as a catch-all that 'explains' far too many major historical events as simply 'part of the plot'. The anti-semitism is also rather glaring in some of these articles and books and that, alone, loses me, fast for a variety of reasons, even though I'm not Jewish. Again, I admit that there are plenty of conspiracies around and some major world events are a result of them (Osama bin Laden and Muslim-led world terrorism is a good example but hardly secret) but I do not believe that every major world event, especially the ones that cause mass deaths or major financial problems are the result of some sinsister group of people around the world. It's very comic-book and James Bondish type of thinking. The fact that one can claim that since many don't believe it this somehow validates the theory because it shows how successful the Illuminati really are in staying hidden is one of those circular arguments that isn't worth debating - and I will not.

We are all quite free to believe whatever we want and if some folks truly think that everything that happens on the world stage is another piece of a jigsaw puzzle being put together by evil men guided by Satanic forces around the world, fooling all but those who read the books, the magazines and the websites that 'expose' this never-ending conspiracy every day (but still, it stays hidden from 99% of the population because 'the powerful' WANT it that way) that's fine with me. I don't buy it, never have, never will. Yes, I've read some of the information and it's all too easy, too convenient and too full of holes to suit me. People work in their own interest and to expect all these powerful people around the world to be 'in' a vast but still somehow cleverly disconnected secret plot to 'run' everything is simply preposterous, in my opinion. Makes a great movie plot, though.
Dammmmmmmmmmm he's smart !!!
Yeah ... what he said !!
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 02:03 PM   #20
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

He never addressed the Skull & Bones, the Bilderberg group, or the 'inner circle' of Masons.

Anyone who might belong to one of the above, so called, Secret Societies will undoubtedly deny the fact that such complex, conspiratory organizatons exist in the modern world we live in...

I am suspicious of Mr 5 0, and his denial of the many 'facts' that have been outlined in the information I linked to in the first post.

j/k! ...not that anyone thought I was serious, I hope.

-Ryan

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph