View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 12:00 PM   #54
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

I thought you two would get a kick out of this! A guy that I get my benchmade knives from sent me this... he lives in California with all of those other tree huggers (before anyone reminds me that my line of thinking is disgusting, not all Californians are tree huggers, just those in govt. that represent them)

Mr. 5.0 (ROTFLMAO) I truly appreciate your line of thinking... I couldn't agree with you more. I'm no tree hugger, and I believe that we (Americans) should tell OPEC to stick it up their bung-holes and, indeed, start drilling for our own oil. Educated idiots, ah yes.... IMO, when someone tells me how great a japanese, chinese, or saudi (waiting for bin Laden or Saddam to make a car so everyone will go out and buy it, and say how great it is) my stomach turns. A fact is a fact, and I have trouble digesting that one!

On a side note:
I guess we should have sent thousands of men over to Japan and have them slaughtered rather than drop two bombs on them and call it a day. How many Marines died at Iwo Jima? And I'm supposed to feel bad for our obliviating Japan and the treatment of Japanese Americans, LOL. What a joke! No remorse here... I suppose we'll be hearing more about how bad the towelbandits are being treated at Guantanamo Bay... the world is a scary place! Kill or be killed...

Anyhow, enough ranting:
I have been told that GM has the technology to produce such a car... I would much rather see them come back with a decent Camaro to compete with the Mustang. I wouldn't wish that GM go out of business, I like Chevy trucks. I don't care for the fact that they sell foreign crap at their dealerships either, but so does Ford. They want a piece of the market share... greedy Americans! LOL

In honor of Earth Week, give me a break! Already got a GM, a 2000 Z71 ext. cab 1500 Silverado, and love it! Nothing will ever come close to my love for the fox-body Mustang though, never! (well, maybe some hot blonde )

Thank you for your thoughts, appreciated!

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote