View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 01:25 PM   #75
induction
The Brit!

Default GUESS WHO????

Hello all I'm still around too
I have just been soooooo busy geting everything in line so that my move back to home will be easy on the kids, Xena, and the big guy ( he is kicking and screaming the whole way!!) as they have never left the country .
I haven't read the entire thread but it looks like some things have gotten worked out and thats a good thing. Although I may not be around for a while dont forget about me cause if any of you do I will get on a plane ( 12 hour trip) and camp in your driveway till your floor pans rust through!! I am in the process of geting a new computer set up to handel the voltage at home so I hope to be on line around a week or two after the new year.
The hardest part is leting my car go, I just dont know what to do with it !!!9one day it's 'take it with me ' and the next it's ' leave it in California because it's not fair to put her in that sort of weather after 37 years, two owners and never spending a full nite outside of the garage'. Dammit I'm at a crossroad with her .
Anyway , just thought I would say hello and let you all know I will never leave this place no matter what!!!!! Cheers.
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27

Last edited by induction; 10-25-2002 at 10:37 AM..
induction is offline   Reply With Quote