MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2003, 06:05 PM   #30
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Dark_5.0, I'm a chronic ******, as you put it, because I sometimes have to deal with people at your level, and it's incredibly frustrating and difficult for me to suddenly stop using 75% of my brain to communicate directly with you. I don't need to respond to you further. As typical, you're out of your league with me.

Mr 5 0, you must enlighten me on this Unit 5301, he sounds like my kinda guy!

84_GT350, Mr 5 0 is politely advising you to avoid getting into a debate with me based on my critisism of your position. He is right. I am a lot meaner than him. Of course I think I already made my point, and left you out of it for the most part.

In actuality, the Democratic & Republican parties are very different from one another as a general rule. Democrats are fiercely loyal and dependant on one another. Very rarely will you see one buck the trend against how other Democrats are voting/speaking. Republicans; however, will vote much more independantly, based on what they feel is the best for their constituents. Democrats are masters of the negative campaign, and disrespectful debate. It's been sick to watch every single Democrat vs anybody debate I've ever seen. Not only will the democrat refuse to let the other debator speak, but they'll basically sit back and lob insults the entire time. It's how they avoid letting people know what their policy is. If people knew that, the Democrat wouldn't stand a chance at getting elected. It's also why they run negative campaigns focusing on their opponents flaws instead of their own good qualities. What I've come to see is that I like neither party, but at least respect republicans. Both are partisan and often disagree just for the sake of disagreement.

Since we're all letting it out, I have no political affiliation, no religious affiliation, and no faith system I believe in.

What I really want to know is where did that post that I put in here explaining alexa ratings go? Must be that nasty edit/delete bug this place is so famous for.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote