View Single Post
Old 01-15-2001, 04:22 PM   #4
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Exclamation

Oh man. Something like that kinda happened to me and my friend coming back from the dragstrip. At an intersection, we see some patrol cars coming towards us from the opposite direction an cut on their lights. They blocked us from turning left. Then down the road (little less than quarter mile) we see this one small car being chased by a whole line of patrol cars all flashing blue lights (at LEAST 10 cars chasing and a DUI van). All of them flew passed us and I could see the driver in the get-away car's face. He looked really involved/concentrated on his driving. (I was wondering what was going through his mind ).

What angered me most was the fact that we had just got finished recording some cars at the strip w/ video camera and I didn't think about cutting it on until after they passed!!! I was so pissed at myself that I had to just put it out of my mind (could've gotten some $$ for tape at local news station)

“…because, no one’s really gonna be free until nerd persecution ends.” ---Revenge of the Nerds

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup
4" Cowl
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8)
Stock 5.8L
C4 w/ shift kit
1.5" MAC full length headers
Holley 750 CFM
Edelbrock intake
2.5" Off road H-pipe
8.8" Rear end w/ 2.73:1 gears (sucks!) (awaiting installation of 3.55s)
Front: 225/60/15 Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Sucky Purolator air filter that's choking my car.
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote