MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #21
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Default Re: Should Have Been on "COPS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedBanshees93GT
Funny you should mention a car in the kitchen.....This is our old apt back home. We were home, and so was the unfortunate "catcher" . Lucky for him he was asleep in the livingroom, and not making a BLT.
I actually had to pull a chunk of fence off her car to get her out.

J
Funny, that looks like my computer room a couple of weeks ago. I was playing Tiger Woods on my computer, and all of a sudden, I thought someone was trying to blow up my house. i ran outside to see a white 88 lincoln towncar driving away. Lets just say that I'm glad my house is about 50 years old, and not a new one, or he would have been in my lap.

You can see in one of the pics where the impact broke the wall inside is less than 3' from where I was sitting at the computer. Talk about being freaked out!!!! The second pic was taken after we had moved the desk away from the wall. It normally sits in the corner against the walls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg house 121.JPG (53.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg house 141.JPG (52.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg house 61.JPG (69.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg house 71.JPG (88.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg house 91.JPG (51.4 KB, 4 views)
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 07:27 PM   #22
NeedleBender
Registered Member

you said the guy that hit your house just drove away? did he think that you wouldn't notice his town-car sized hole in your house?
353 @ the wheels ($3500)
Forced Induction (12psi) ($6000)
Xenon Body Kit ($700)
Bassani Exhaust ($800)
12.2 @ 113 (about $45,000)
Balls enough to use it. . .priceless
NeedleBender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 09:09 AM   #23
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred90gt
Funny, that looks like my computer room a couple of weeks ago. I was playing Tiger Woods on my computer, and all of a sudden, I thought someone was trying to blow up my house. i ran outside to see a white 88 lincoln towncar driving away. Lets just say that I'm glad my house is about 50 years old, and not a new one, or he would have been in my lap.

You can see in one of the pics where the impact broke the wall inside is less than 3' from where I was sitting at the computer. Talk about being freaked out!!!! The second pic was taken after we had moved the desk away from the wall. It normally sits in the corner against the walls.

OK folks, I'd like to make the first donation to the "Buy BigRed90GT a new pair of skivvies." fund.
I think freaked would be an understatement. Have the cops found the yutz yet? Seems like it shouldnt bee to hard:
"Be on the lookout for a late 80's lincoln, colonial brick and stucco in color.."
J
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 09:34 AM   #24
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedBanshees93GT
OK folks, I'd like to make the first donation to the "Buy BigRed90GT a new pair of skivvies." fund.
I think freaked would be an understatement. Have the cops found the yutz yet? Seems like it shouldnt bee to hard:
"Be on the lookout for a late 80's lincoln, colonial brick and stucco in color.."
J
Actually, he ended up coming back about 4 days later. Very strange situation. His 17 year old cousin had been murdered in houston a couple of days earlier, and that was the day he found out. He says he doesnt remember hitting the house, but swears up and down he was sober. Either way, its been taken care of, and he gave me his insurance information, and appologized about 100 times, so I'm not mad. It is good to know you can find someone though. At first, all I had was his liscense plate thanks to my neighbor who was outside and witnessed the whole thing. From there, I found his name and po box number, the year of his car, and how much he paid for it. With that, once I found the right person to ask, within 5 minutes I had an addy in Baytown (where I live) for him, and an addy in Hankamer (a few towns over where his mother lives) as well as phone numbers for both. I went to the apartments in Baytown, camera, maglight, and big knife in hand, looking for the car. Dont worry though, the knife was only for personal protection as the apartments are in the ghetto and I didnt know what kind of person I may have to deal with if he came out with me taking pics of his car. I couldnt find the car. Next on my list was his mothers house, and the next day when I planned to pay them a visit, he showed up at my house. All the while, the cops werent doing jack s**t about s**t. Go figure. They still only had a po box for him, and when I tried to give them the two addy's, they were more concerned about how I obtained the information instead of using the information. You do their legwork for them, and they still wont do anything.

Sorry for the rant and thread jack, everytime I tell the story I get a little flustered.
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:41 AM   #25
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Its all good, at least there are a few honest people out there.
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote