View Single Post
Old 12-17-2001, 08:54 PM   #19
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Thumbs up

Thank You, Mustangbell306!

Some great insights there that a lot of guys can appreciate.

Generalizing about the opposite sex is really ignorant, as each one of us is different and special in our own way.

Eventually, almost everyone gets hurt in relationships but that doesn't make all men/women rotten or someone to dump on to 'get back' at some long-gone boyfriend/girlfriend. Get real.

Guys that attempt to use (and talk about) women as a sex toy instead of a human being with wants, needs and special attributes only she has are foolish, at best.
That kind of ghetto attitude ("Gonna get me some pontang from that 'Ho") are stupid as well as offensive and make guys look like jerks - and that's being kind about it.

Women that tolerate being used like that in some misguided attempt to be wanted or noticed just perpetuate the downward spiral between the sexes.
The Madonna - Brittany Spears influence on young girls doesn't help any. Dressing and acting like a 'Ho' isn't sexy; it's cheap and encourages the disrespect many girls then complain about.

A 12-year-old guy sees the MTV videos with the guys all acting like tough gangstas and the women acting like 'ho's' with mindless sex the sole purpose of every meeting and in a few short years, too many try to adopt these roles in real life. I've seen it. Doesn't work too well as it subverts the real meaning of intimacy that's predicated on mutual affection and respect.

O.K., enough pontificating from me.

Hopefully, even more of our female members will add to Mustangbelle's thoughts as we can use all the help we can get.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote