View Single Post
Old 12-18-2001, 10:27 AM   #29
Coupe Devil

Default OK here goes

Ok so here goes. I totally agree with mustangman65_79
I would have the same family. We might have a problem sharing Belle, though. There have been a lot of good points made by both men and women in this thread.

No matter what any guy says (unless he's funny and all) we love the touch, scent, companionship, love, trust and undeerstanding that a woman can offer. I have spent the last four years single only because I was "Mad" at the female race. I have come to understand now that I am at fault.

Two of the four years I spent totally devoted to one girl. We weren't together, we were best friends, always just together. I spent about $5,000 dollars on this girl over the two years. Gifts for no apparent reason, taking her out all the time. An enonmous amount of time and affection was put into this girl. I can honestly say I loved her. She knew how I felt but would have nothing of the like for me.

I was starting to become depressed about the whole situation. I decided to give her a test. I had realized that I was the only one ever putting forth any effort to stay in touch. Never did she call me. I don't understand why, she didnt hang out with any of her other friends, at anytime. She was - in essence - totally devoted to us being together but was in no way concerned with it going any farther. I stopped calling, stopped going by after work, and basically forgot about her for almost five months.

One day I get an e-mail. It's from her.
Granted, we only lived about 30 minutes from each other and it isn't long distance; she could have called. She says that she doesn't know why I haven't been coming around. She says she really misses me, that she has had a job offer away from home and she was taking it. She said she didn't want to leave on bad terms with me. Up to this point she didn't know why I stopped coming by or calling. I agree to stop by after work one day to see her. Over this five-month period though I really get to find myself, find out what I'm really about. I hadn't had anytime while I was around her to spend with my friends that I graduated with. Needless to say I had given up everything for her while I was around her. I was getting no benefits from the strange relationship that we had. I talked to her, told her why I left. I said I didnt think she was in much need of my friendship anymore since she hadn't called in five months. This broke her heart. She apoligized and said that she didnt see the relationship going any further so she didn't call. She just gave up. This broke my heart.

We stay up talking all night.
She lived with her parents, as she was still in college. I stayed there, I slept in her room, as I had done many, many, many times before not reaping any so called 'benefits' that are evidently so important to every other guy. We got things worked out and it's a great friendship now.

That may not make much sense to alot of people but I was totally engulfed with her presence. When I wasn't around her for five months I was a wreck, everyone around me was always asking what was wrong or why I was always so mad. It really hurt me for some reason not that we weren't spending time together but that I was basically used for her pleasure (not that way) at her convenience. I was basically married to this girl just I went to a different house to sleep. I spent 600 dollars on her for my birthday because I wanted to show her that she was an importnat person in my life. It didnt work.

I was a total disaster for a while after all this was straitened out. I don't understand why women do the things they do. I do understand that they don't want to be hurt, no one does.
Our relationship was odd I'll admit but it is very strong now and I am thankful for that.

I WILL NOT BE HURT LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!

Even though I have a wonderful friend now it will not happen again. I'm very cautious now and have started to be interested in dating again. I am meeting someone new today as a matter of fact. Hope everything goes well. She seems cool, honest, smart, has a sense of humor from all I have been told of her. I have grown up alot in the last four years and changed my outlook on women and life.

Once what was a low-down no good excuse for wasted breath is once again a soft, gentle, caring, smart, independant woman. And it doesn't hurt if she kicks a little every know and then but just so long as you dont forget who you are like I did.

Most of that may not make sense. I read it and a lot of it didnt make sense to me but I just need to get it off my chest.

Thanks for listening.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote