View Single Post
Old 12-27-2001, 01:37 AM   #82
Capri306

Default !!!!

Okay, here's an idea for y'all to think about. Since there's MustangWorks members across this country (and others!), mebbe we should have it at a couple of places, at the same time??? Hell, we could video conference the whole event LIVE if we wanted to, I guess. HAHA! Imagine that! Both events at drag strips thousands of miles apart, single cars running down each dragway, and the results (winner & loser) over the web! Oh well, just an idea, eh? Shoot, we get too lazy about these events, NO ONE's going to want to leave home!

I think by far that the best idea so far is to have this at an event that is already planned by someone, like Fun Ford Weekend or NMRA. I mean, if we were to have a git-together in, say Norwalk or Columbus....mebbe even BG or Texas? I dunno, but if Dan is cool with setting a time & place, I would be the first staff member of MustangWorks to go!!! Heck, if we're covering the events again like we did last year (the ONLY online magazine to offer LIVE, STREAMING coverage of FFW & NMRA!), who knows what we can do. Whatever happens, I WILL be there!

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote