View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 01:23 PM   #14
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

Thanks for the sympathy, guys (and girls). Not knowing who did it or why (not that there could be a valid reason to do something like that) is the most frustrating part about the whole thing.
It's like someone came and took $1000 out of my wallet or something (that's what my deductible is) and I don't even know who to punish.

From talking to some of my friends, I think it may be some teenagers that hang out down the street that did it. They are always cruising the neighborhood and copping an attitude. I set up a closed circuit surveillance camera that I will be hiding in my front yard. I am going to be watching at night when I can, but it's probably a wasted effort. If anyone goes near the car at night I'm out the door to beat 'em like a drunk monkey.

This year is just not starting out well. A while back in a parking lot outside a bar, I was involved in a verbal altercation and someone grabbed me from behind. Instinct took over and I threw them all the way over the top of me with an Ippon Seoi Nage (a Judo forward throw). It turned out to be my friend that grabbed me and he landed on some girl's new car and smashed the fender in. I took responsibility for it and the bill is $1200. Looks like more mods for the ponies will have to wait for a while...
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote