View Single Post
Old 03-27-2002, 11:35 PM   #9
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Okay, I'm a guy, Thats obvious.BUt I know we Guys tend to get pretty stupid when drunk also. Bar Fights comes to mind.

I know back in my drinking days I used to be a pretty stupid drunk. Well, an embarrasing drunk. At my freinds 21st B-day part (I was 20) me and a few others all pitched in and bought a butt load of beer. Hienken, Corana's, Bud, everything, and proccedded to get toasted.

I vaguely remember the night. I walked around in this rich neighborhood in just my Looney Toons boxers, with a beer in each hand. Yelling at the old people to come over and grab a few cold ones. I tried to eat birthday cake and stabbed myself in the nose with a fork, and got cake all in my face. I fell off a brick wall, passed out in the lawn. Then later that night when we all went inside, I walked into his living room, and it was lights out. I just passed out Mid Stride and fell to the floor.

I wont get into the other times...Like when I had a get together at my house when my parents were gone. Me and 3 other people sat in my old 6cyl 64 1/2 that was in my garage and pretended to be cruising. We did that for an hour and some till one by one we all passed out.

Then there was the time I went bowling while drunk off my Grandpa's homemade stuff. That was...embarrassing.

I myself would never take advantage of a drunk, or even tipsy women.Even if we were dating, I would not. I have had more than several chances too, but I will never.

I may get flamed for this, but I have strong feelings about this. It is only cowards and losers who take advantage of a drunken women.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote