View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 01:17 AM   #10
mustang17
Registered Member

I don't see the problem with being intimate with a drunk woman. If your sitting at the bar, nursing a few, and you see someone drunk, and pray on them, that's different.

I've had to ask my girlfriend, more than once, if we slept together. I was drunk, she was drunk, I don't see the problem. For all I know I've been taken advantage of!!!!

Hey Merc, more power to ya, I respect that. It's your choice, why would someone flame you? If I'm just as drunk as the person, is that wrong? I think making a women your "goal" because she's drunk, is weak indeed. Just because someone is drunk, doesn't always make it wrong.

69PONY- SOME people are good drunks, some are not. Both men and women can act "stupid" when drunk, from what I've seen. Some people can just handle it better than others. I went to college with girls who could put me under the table. Don't ask them who was a "stupid" drunk! (I looked like the girls in the pictures some nights.) Don't forget, most women are smaller. When they first start drinking, they get drunk much faster. Just wait, you'll see both sexes act like fools!

I pray to God I don't find my girlfriend on this!

NEW! Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Red/Black. Kleemann boost increase on the way!
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote