View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 12:16 PM   #19
Mach 1
Registered Member

While its nice to have feelings of patriotism and loyalty, the facts remain the same. Jap cars are of a higher quality, and can be a better value for your "hard earned" dollar.

And a lot of them are made here. Ford owns 50% of Mazda(or something like that) so is it ok to drive a Mazda then? How about the Mazda pickup truck which is a rebadged Ford Ranger? If I drive a Mazda truck (which is really a Ford Ranger) should I feel bad about it? I dont think so...all you "loyalists" have to look at the big picture and past your insecurities of "buying american".

You think Fords gonna cut you some slack because your an "american"? Lol..no, their gonna take every last dollar they can squeeze out of you through the crooks they call car dealers.

Look at GM and the "GEO" thing. What exactly is a Geo? Its a japenese car that you can buy from a Chevrolet dealer so you can "remain loyal" in your own mind, while driving a Jap car and not even knowing it. How stupid do they think the american public is? Well, pretty stupid is right.
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote