View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 10:13 AM   #34
silverstang01
Registered Member

Well before this thread gets shut down, I think I should throw my thoughts in on this little matter!! First of JL1314 watch out with calling him a troll....you know that might be taken as racist lol....we might have a troll uprising on our hands!! I will prove how stupid Makaveli is with this one post!! Who cares about Mustang's superiority, who's cares about our increased advantage in Horsepower (even my little V-6), not even looking at that why are our cars better? Take any import even the hottest, let's see here S2000 or 98' Supra? What do we see? Car's trying to immitate muscle cars like the mustang. The only respectable imports switch to rear wheel drive like the mustang, they try to make horsepower like the mustang, and handle like the mustang!!! The little imports are a joke, and the badass ones are just imitation's of what we already have in a better form. Example Take your twin turbo 3000GT, 300Z, Supra TT, now take a Mustang add the twin turbo's and whose on top thats what I thought. They are weak imitations because they rely on forced induction to get into our ballpark, when we rely on forced induction when handing them their *** gets old and we decide we need to lay a serious *** whooping on them!!!