View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 08:59 AM   #84
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Default Re: My v6

Quote:
Originally posted by 02slashstang

HMMMMMMMMMMM...looks like a Mustang...

I like it and thats all that matters! If you don't.. P*SS OFF!

I plan on buying an older "GT" or "Cobra" so I can modify it to my liking. My V6 is NICE looking and the leather seats aint bad either! Too bad some of you V8 guys have to have that V8 to compensate for the lack of ........ (you fill in the word).

Thanks to all the V8 Brothers who have chimed in on us "Lil brothers". ITS much appreciated. Too many jack asses driving Mustangs these days. Oh and by the way I make over 50K (I actually make more) and can afford a V8 but Id rather have a house FIRST! SO what crappy things do you have to say about me. I aint a college kid or in High School so money or insurance wasn't the issue either.

Peace!

I make 45K Candian (= about 30K US), I pay taxes through my arse (Canada), I have a kid, a wife, a house, a winter beater, a cat AND GT! What was your point again? Oh yeah you have different priorities.... well that is fine, and I respect that.

You V6 guys have a serious inferiority complex ... In general most people here agree that the V6s are a good thing. Only one has said he didn't like them ... and he is in title to his opinion. I don't like neons. Modified or not, they suckarse... it is MY opinion, you can educate me better about them, but it is still MY opinion.

I HATE RICED OUT MUSTANGS ... which in my area seem to consist more V6s than anything else. If you feel threatenned by that statement ... please go take your Altezzas off.

UNIT, thanks for the clarifications... I am pretty sure though last time I sat in a V6 that the tach was reading 5200rpm redline. Maybe one of the V6 guys can correct me if I am wrong. As well, the shifter felt really different... do any of you know what they put in there for shifting?

NEW CAR! - 2002 GT TrueBlue - Best Stock ET - 13.77

Old Lizard - 2000GT Electric Green - Best ET STOCK: 13.662 @ 100.2MPH