View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 05:23 PM   #85
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangbelle306

Yeah dude I can't believe they actually once came with hubcaps..94/95 only I think, MAYBE in 96...freeking disgusting

My 98 came with the 15x7 brushed aluminum retarded triangle rims...those were replaced with waffle stars in 2 weeks
i know, i'm still rollin on those dinky 16 an aluminum waffles. i really love the 96 stock cobra 17' wheels with the recessed star pattern.(not cobra R's). they really set off the wheels, but its impossible to find them. its been a headache tryin to find somthin different that won't look stupid an won't bust the bank. wanted some 17's on American racing lemans wheels, but they've been discontinued. i'm undecided on 95 or 99 cobra r's or the torque Thrust GT's. they both look sweet..

i love your car's color, is that factory?

also, i've been wantin to learn how to ride a bike for a while now loved them (since i was a kid) an was lookin at a beggining rider course through a local colllege. I'm not really in to speed bikes (crotch rockets) an am more fond of jus cruisin on a harley or choppers particularly. i know the course is probably going to use beater bikes, but are they more likely to use speed bikes than cruisers for learning purposes, and would you recommend taking a course like this for a virgin rider?

thanx,
oh no 5.0

1994 GT 5.0l