View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 12:19 PM   #56
mustanggt350
Registered Member

Default Re: Put your money on the table

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
How come Cowboys got to wear wranglers?? I'm with Srv1, tight pants get your butt kicked down here too. Mustanggt350, you ever coming to Southern CA for the shows here? I'd be willing to bet large sums of money that I could last longer on a mechanical bull than you. Heck, I could probably take anyone but those crazy Texans. But I don't do wranglers.
OK, there is a BIG difference between tight jeans and wranglers. For one wranglers are made for working and riding in. They conform to your body but are not supposed to squeeze you. If they squeeze you, the clerk you bought them from doesn't know how to fit wrangler correctly. They are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. People in tight jeans (as in Levi’s) just look goofy.

As for car shows in Southern Cali, I don't normally go down that way because Miles Cook and Jim Smart from the magazine usually cover that area. But I was thinking about hitting the Knott's Berry Farm Shelby show next year, I here that show kicks ***. Any other large shows I should know about? I would be willing to drive down for a large Mustang show (i.e. over 300 Mustangs).

I will take that large sum bet Deuce!!! I come from a long line of rodeo folk. I grew up breaking horses and touring the rodeo circuit. There is nothing like settling down in a shoot with one ton of pissed off bull. Talk about an adrenalin rush I think the first time I ever rode, you couldn't wipe the smile off my face for days afterwards. I may look petite, and innocent but I'm not!!

1991 Medium Red Mustang GT (Scarlet)
mustanggt350 is offline   Reply With Quote