View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 11:10 AM   #135
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by TruBluePony
PKRWUD.I showed my son your car last night(he's 12) and he thought it was cool. He's a big Sprint car fan and I've taken him to Eldora Speedway a couple of times to see them run. He wanted to know if you've ever flipped your's, he thinks that's the neatest thing.(kids )
LOL. That's great! I love it when kids get into Sprint car racing! It's a fantastic sport, and can always use more fans! In the 3 seasons I've worked for Jim Porter, he has never landed upside down. He's been in wrecks, but always ends up on the wheels. The driver I worked for the year before that, Jim Gresham, went through 3 hoods by June (the only way a Sprint car ruins a hood is by landing on it, upside down)!!! He was an accident waiting to happen.

If your son wants to see more pictures, my website has tons of them, including pictures of us building the car for this season.

As far as license plates go, mine was rejected by the State of California because it was considered to be "gang related", but after I sent them a business card, and a copy of my business license, they approved it (my business is called Peckerwoods Pit Stop).

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote