View Single Post
Old 06-22-2002, 01:34 PM   #1
rbatson

Talking Vacation Time!!!

Well it that time again. I just got my vacation pay yesterday. Five weeks pay at once is really cool. I was planning on going to Daytona for the 4th, I hear they have one helluva celebration down there and I'd like to see it. I planned on coming home then to Gatlinburg(parents have house there) then back to Ocala to party with my familia because they are on vacation then but.. I've started rethinking it. I have a month off!! A WHOLE F'N MONTH!! I've considered going to Key West and I have a couple girls that I know that would love to go.. I was talking with by brother today and he said I should go ahead and hit I40 and see where that road leads. Hawaii crossed my mind. I really don't know, I want to make the most of my month off. I have alittle money to blow on a good time($2k-3k) and I'm looking for suggestion. Las Vegas was also suggested, that sounds good too. I know I could pay off a few things like credit card and such but... I really need to unwind! It been a whole year since I had a vacation and I'm on the edge!! Almost got short with some customers the other day, I really need this break.

Next year I'm gonna have to break up my vacations alittle more. Maybe a week every 3 monthes, man its nice to have that option. Febuary will be 15yrs for me