View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 09:58 PM   #37
cad614

Before I begin I must mention that I frequent very few other areas of this site other than the forums. That being said here are my thoughts.

I think the Articles section should get revamped with new articles and cleaned out of all of the obsolete sections (the last event was in '01). I could also see removing the Chat Room, Classifieds, and Girls Can Too sections. Obviously, the Chat Room is rarely used and I doubt many members would object to, or notice, it's absence. The Classifieds would be better suited to the message forums where listings could be sifted through much faster and with greater ease. The Girls Can Too section has started to feel stale, in my opinion. Other than the "Mare of the Month" and "Stang Stud", there is very seldom anything new to be found there. I in no way intend to offend Nicole or any of the ladies that have participated in that section, or wish to remove their message board, I just would like to see the content updated in more regular intervals. The same would apply to the Projects section.

I would love to see a more complete site history with pictures of the various site designs including information on the moderators and how they came to be. Speaking of history, I kind of miss Piston Pete.

As for the forums, I can think of few changes. Smiles would be nice, but I find that the img code to be enough when I need to show an extra emotion. Post counts are not necessary, and like Mr. 5.0 has stated, could help to elliminate some of the meaningless posts. I feel a power adder forum could help bring additional traffic to the site, but if I recall there was a thread about this very issue and it was voted down. A spell check would be a very welcome addition as well.

It's great the way it is, and I trust with you at the wheel it will continue to be so. Great job Dan!

'95 GT Convertible
cad614 is offline   Reply With Quote