Thread: Vin Diesel
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 12:52 PM   #88
digital3.3

Default Re: Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
Nathan:

Yes, I'm a Christian, and this seems to instantly enrage many homosexuals and atheists, but that doesn't change facts or realities and your smarmy attempt to invalidate anything I may state about homosexuality as being 'hate speech' is a fraud. This is a favorite tactic of the homo lobby. When an unpleasant fact arises, just scream 'HATE!' loudly and shout down the opponent. You learned well. Attacking a mans faith is another tactic I see you use with aplomb. You even have a friend here who joins in the fun.

dude i'm a atheist and many of my friends are too. also i have many religious friends of many different religions and we all get along great. i have been torn in to by SOME not all religious folks because i'm atheist but hey thats there opinion and they can say all they want about it. i just nod my head and agree with them that they may be right, but i must learn on my know what the answers in life are. the only time people freak out about others beliefs or opinions is when they are closed minded. the only time that i have ever seen anyone bother another is when one side starts calling down ones beliefs of religion or atheistism. and before anyone says that i am intolerant i say this is what i believe --'i may not agree with what you say or believe in, but i will defend to my death your right to say it.'. if you don't like it i'm sorry to have bothered you, but thats life and you will hear many more things you don't like.

murray