View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 03:40 PM   #28
shadowblue89
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
Maybe you don't understand how ridiculously you're outclassed here Shadow?
Nah never. I just love haveing fun talking trash on a PC vs Mac topic.

Quote:
Skyler owns his own PC store, and builds them for a living. He's also had first hand experience with Macintosh computers.
Yes I know Skyler has a PC shop. And if I ever needed anything that i couldn't already get I would contact him.

Quote:
I've been keeping up with computer performance for quite a while, built a lot on my own PCs, and I was a tech support person for a network of over 200 Mac's.
Me too. I work with around 300 MAC's( running OS9 and OSX 10) and around 300 PC's running anything from Windws 95,98,XP,2000 server, NT server, NT workstation.( damn I just realized thats a lot of OS's) I have done this for the past 7 yrs as an Application Support Analyst and tech(sometimes).
Quote:
XP is a far superior O/S as I stated above, with a technical anaylsis on why.
Whatever. Keep telling yourself that.

Quote:
The ricer comment was completely in line. Why are people called ricers? Because they talk about their cars as being ultra fast, and how great they are, and trash against the real cars, and they can't back it up. Just like what's going on right now with claims about the Mac being superior.
That ricer comment is not in line.
Mac's being superior? yeah they are. But Not Always

Quote:
You've just admitted that Mac launched an O/S incompatable with programs that were designed to run on the Mac.
And like your wonderfull windows has not done the same?

Quote:
Also, the video cards are exactly the same in the test. So you can throw that bit of misinformation about the video cards causing issues right into the trash.
We were talking about games with the video card issue. Calm down man.

Skyler yes the have the same cards for both but as you know the rom on the cards are different and so are the drivers.

89 GT 5spd
shadowblue89 is offline   Reply With Quote