View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 01:22 AM   #73
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
you didn't follow very well, did you? i never claimed that i could beat anyone......i know that a 99-up should have no problem beating me

1) you want to race to race me, why would i call you long-distance? if i get out of the office early today, i don't end up buying a 68 chevelle (which seems to be falling through for me ), and i'm in the mood to put up with the import-hating bullsh!t i get at the track on test & tune night, ima run the volkswagen at knoxville dragway for the first time tonight..........warning: i run for fun, so i don't run people who are being dicks

2) in your sig, you mention k&n and flowmasters,yet claim to be "bone stock".......how do YOU define "bone stock"???
well this dick is tired of you spouting off about imports, did my next message say that i saw a honda with v - tech badges, gave him a thumb's up, because it wasnt riced out, now have you figured out the stock part yet? duhhhh., did i not also say i have seen as many riced out stang's , camaro's etc. go to a vw board. please, btw i bet your a ut fan too , how about them gators, bwhahahah, look out for miami, hahaha, now begone tool . what are you racing your wabbitt against ? a moped lol, bye troll.why would i waste an hour drive to stomp a rabbit to death, goodbye , richard cranium, figure that out- hhhuuuuhhhh.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03

Last edited by Crazy Horse GT; 10-05-2002 at 04:16 AM..
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote