View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 10:21 PM   #106
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
i was just thinking. talking about rice, what about the 99 and up stangs with the fake hood scoop and fake side scoops? that is rice! make it functional and it no longer becomes rice. i hope some of you see what i am trying to say.
'99 and up??? How about every year of every American "muscle car". I can't think of one single line of "muscle car" in which at least one model didn't have fake scoops somewhere.

No. Like I said before, fake scoops don't make it a ricer, fake scoops in places where no one would ever put a real one in the first place, make it a ricer.

Rev-
I agree with you completely. When I was growing up, people were embarrassed to own a Datsun or a Toyota, and they were all referred to as "rice", both on 4 wheels and two. I also agree with you about how everybodies definition differs, and basically boils down to defining whatever it is they don't like. Again, that is why we did what we did with the Rice Haters Club. If you haven't seen the picture pages, you should. I really think you understand what those of us there are trying to say.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote