View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 10:26 PM   #1
Janeofalltrades

Default Great Day in the Neighborhood! NOT!

Well, NOW I've seen it all!

You KNOW it's a great day when you come home to a mailbox full of letters from collectors....THANKS TO THE THEIVES WHO TOOK YOUR PURSE AND LIFE!.......See, now this sucks! Thanks to these ***#@ who took my stuff, I get to come home, sit here and type all these lame letters to prove that I wasn't out writing bad checks. Damn! Nice world we live in folks....SOMETHING about this whole "ME BEING THE VICTIM" thing is getting lost on these collection companies and bank folks and phone folks...Pretty much everyone, EXCEPT the CA DMV..They helped me...SAD. I have yet to actually see any of the money the bank TOLD me they sent me. Now, I have to prove, with a notarized affidavit that I didn't get the cashier's check and cash it..Hmm WITHOUT A Valid ID on a $45,000 cashier's check..NOT LIKELY!...Delightful Bank I made a horrible error of conducting business with.

So now, 3 weeks later, I have NOTHING except a mailbox full of letters. Oh, Yeah! Chevron..They got me a new card 3 days later. Car and Gas..I'm good! NICE! Hmmmm..Time for a Vacation...IF I HAD MY MONEY...LOL

Thanks for the vent..Felt a little crazy there for a minute....

LOL
Jennifer
aka - Jane of all Trades