View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 07:17 PM   #76
lx5091
Registered Member

I think this Mustang is ******* beautiful. Since it will be awhile until production, I'm sure things will be changed. I'm positive that interior will never make production althought the guages are beautiful. And I hope the "Cougar" taillights don't show up on the real one. And this thing SURE AS HELL looks like it was designed off the late 60's Mustangs. It is everything that was sexy about the 60's Mustangs with nice, new, clean, modern lines. This car is a marvel of automotive design in my opinion. And I feel it has captured the very spirit that made the first Mustang a sensation back in 1964!

I have a feeling what is happening here is you people have gotten so used to your Mustangs that the idea of something new comes under too high an expectation. A expectation that simply can't be met(not to say this concept fall short). I remember when the '99 came out: many people hated the design. I thought it was fantastic! Finally, Ford brought back a tough, musclecar appearance. Now many people have warmed up to it. I personally can't stand SN95's they are so pansy looking IMO. I know I drive an LX which many may feel is pansy looking, but I don't. There is a huge difference between a 4cyl LX and a 5.0, it has to do with the tailpipes and pony's obviously. I also kept the black trim which is a very prominant and masculine feature, I don't know why people paint it body color.

To get back to the point at hand, I think you people should take it easy and give it a little time to grow on you and if you're not the first one in line at your local dealership, then come back and start trashing it again!

Don't get confused, now. I'm not saying people should keep there opinions on the new concept to themselves. I'm saying stop all the hardcore trashing of each others opinions. Time will tell all and meanwhile here are some more pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1414mustanggtcoupconcept10-hr.jpg (58.2 KB, 28 views)

'97 Saturn SL1--Soon to be ditched for a Ford!
lx5091 is offline   Reply With Quote