View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 09:49 PM   #71
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Default Back?

The only reason I have posted was to discredit this loser. I rather enjoy my freedom from the Unit 5302 namesake on this board.

Unit 5302 is just a name, but whenever it pops up on here, it seems people already have an expectation of what to make of my posts. Regardless of intent, the posts are usually construed as malicious in nature. I spend so much time being defensive, that I wind up getting upset, and blasting back. It's not something I generally get much pleasure out of, and in many cases is not in line with my true personality.

I will admit, Eric4Nitrous on his own was a significant influence on why I left, but I'm tired of people reading too far into my posts. That, and normally, I have very little time to even moderate on TheMustang-Net, and the board is small as it is, lol. It may be worth noting I have participated in posting through 3rd parties, and the responses are vastly different than if I had posted myself, which I find somewhat humorous. By the way, I am NOT thisisnotcbring. He floated over to my board and posted a few times, then floated off. The guy was obviously cbring with an extremely lame disguise. In his posting on the 03 Cobra debacle it seems he lives in the same area with the same cars as cbring did. So I guess that's another person uncovered? LOL. Anyway, my interest in cars is not the same without the 87GT. The 02GT is just a car to me. Unless I somehow become more interested in cars again or suddenly have a weird change of heart, I don't intend on returning.

By the way, could somebody wish KillerCanary a happy birthday?