View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 09:29 AM   #15
stng87
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: work on your car in So. Cal.

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Mike-
That would be far easier than getting all of your neighbors to move away so that you can "check your oil" in peace.
If that was still to difficult for you to comprehend, I can get someone to draw pictures for you.
Ok buddy, Im not refering to the rebuilding of an engine here, I mentioned "check oil," nothing more. And it is a legitimate argument to say that anyone who would throw a fit over THAT is expressing way too much paranoia. Oh wait, let me drive to the nearest service station and schedule an appointment for them to check the oil sure hope i dont need to add any...that may involve a fine.

All I was doing was venting frustration at those who lack the common knowledge to know that just because the hood is up it doesnt mean that the vehicle is mortally wounded and gallons of oil are soon to spill forth. And then you had the nerve to make the smart *** comment "THEN MOVE." How does a smart *** coment like that help anything but pisss me off. well then good job buddy, you did it. Then act all shocked that I responded how I did. You want respect, then try showing some. Something an elder should know anyway.

Oh and I know this all may be too difficult for YOU to understand so if you want i can draw you some pictures.
1987 black with t-tops. Cobra intake, 1.7 cobra crane rollers, gt40p's, bbk shorties, off road h-pipe, Holley adj. fuel pressure regulator, Tremec t-5z, 65mm TB, 4.10's, adj cable, 155lph fuel pump, Ram clutch kit, 3 row motorsport radiator,
Chrome cobras17x9 front, 17x10.5 rear, Hurst shifter,Former AOD Semper Fi
stng87 is offline   Reply With Quote