Thread: Hmmm!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 10:20 PM   #4
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Hethj7
I'd pass on that one.

You sound like you are to the point where you know the history and ins and outs of your car. Becoming comfortable with all the little things that are wrong with your car but still loving it really makes it yours.

I wouldn't want to trade for another and go through that process again unless I was certain it was a good deal. Discovering more wrong with the older stang than what was originally told you to you would be frustrating too. I say stick with your current ride!
EXACTLY.

Plus, your car has all the newer amenities. I don't think you'd be happy going with an older interior and car. Furthermore, I'm sure his has a lot more rust on his than on yours...
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote