View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 02:55 PM   #35
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Sheesh, man, calm down. We obviously don't know you that well over here. Wonderful, the guys at Corral know you-- great. We don't. We've had to sift through a ton of BS in the past, people making big claims and promising to show pics and never really "getting around to it" (and not just Eric, either). I hope you don't expect us to just jump on in with praise b4 testing you a little-- that'd be naivity. And like I said b4, I'm not saying you're (or Josh, or anyone else who verifies your car) lying, but I'll say it again, that timeslip looks fake. Hey, maybe it's not, but to me, it looks fake.

Hope you get the motor fixed.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body