View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 03:29 PM   #77
OKC03Cobra
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_5.0
The 03 cobra is an awesome car period. I am not disputing that.

I just think that people are a little too quick to say it will own LS1 powered corvettes and camaro's. If I remember right someone was even trying to say it would own the Z06 vette

Ford did strike gold with the 03 cobra by gaining back some respect on the drag strip.

Ever since the introduction of the LS1 camaros have been significantly faster than stangs in stock form.

Ford did good with the 03 cobra but I think they did great with the Mach1. A solid axle and 3.55 gears from the factory not to mention every bit as much HP as an LS1.

The only reason I got rid of my cobra is cause I want to have an 11 second fox body stang.

I see an 06 cobra in my future.
I paid 35k for my 03 Cobra and for less than 3k in mods I have blown away several z06s on the freeway. There are KB Cobras out there that have no problem with z06's. They no longer make camaros or trans-ams. As a matter of fact, I traded in my 01 WS6 for an 03 Cobra.