Thread: Life
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004, 10:14 AM   #6
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

I don't attend a church. I don't think I will ever attend one again. I just listen to things I overhear, read, so on and so on. Certain people I include in my circle, via CD or book, help me to realize that I have to make up my own mind.

I don't give into the whole BS church spews out. And believe me it's mainly BS. Take the whole Santity(sp?) of Life arguement. What makes life so sacred? Why is it that only certain life forms are considered sacred while the rest are systematically destroyed? Mosquitos, flys, rats, spiders, snakes, etc. All of those are generally killed by these "Life is Sacred" bible thumpers, the very second they see one. Or they set traps for them and let the animal suffer an agonizing death.

"If everything that ever lived is dead, and Everything alive is going to die, where does the sacred part come in?"(I quoted this from George Carlin)

Cancer. What should be done about Cancer? It is a living organism, yet it kills more people that Hitler. Personally I say find a way to wipe it out. I'm sure that the Church doesn't think that Cancer is somehow sacred.

Not to get into the Gay Marrage thing, but who are we to tell to grown adults what they can or can not do? If two sausage smokers want to tie the knot, have at it. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. People need to stop forcing their ideas onto the masses of this country, and the country as a whole needs to stop listening to them. Tell Jerry Fallwell to Eat Shit, and shut the **** up!!

I wonder how many people are going to be or already are upset about this post?

(Who got me on this soap box anyway? )