View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 05:51 PM   #4
Rollinastang
Registered Member

Default Re: Help Me out somebody please!!!

weel the electrical thing first...it doesent matter what accesories are on when ever i hold the window button down and the window gets all the way up if i hold it a few seconds longer the engine bogges down when i let off the button the engine goes back to regular operation...this may be normal but i am not sure....and the second thing....your understang is almost correct..but it stops doing the bucking or missing as soon as it shifts back down into 1st gear then it will stop...it drives realitivly normal unless i accelerate at full throttle from a complete stop when it hits like 60mph it starts sounding funny.....like i said before i don't abuse my car as it had only like 6800miles on it and i tune it up all the time (oil changes) i am soo confused and frusterated right now i have an appointment at the dealer on monday but i know them people can be they can give you the run around so i would like some ideas when i go there so they dont think i am a dummy...lol...thanks for trying to help i hope this additional info is helpful..

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote